Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Congrats...

I was trying to Call IRCC however they are not picking up calls now .. Can please pass the number which you tried .
I succeded today after 7 calls... The 8th I waited 40 min... Keep trying.

NancyS2693

May 28, 2020
Just called cic..
AOR july 31
Eligibility- recommended pass
Security- not started yet.
Criminality- pass
Medical- pass
Any idea how long it will take?? @legalfalcon what does recommend pass eligibility mean?? Agent said i have lots of notes left but she cannot tell me all. Please explain @legalfalcon.

Ghata

Jun 13, 2019
Hello everyone,

Similar to everyone here, I was waiting for my day to announce this , today at 7:53PM EST I see that my PR got approved, here are the timeline,
Applying with dependent (we both are in Canada)
AOR: June 30,2020
Med pass: August 19, 2020
RCMP request: August 20,2020
Approval: January 21,2021
VO: Ottawa

Till yesterday my eligibility and background was in-progress and security was not started . Today morning I had GU and in the evening I had the approval . Did you get any other updates?
AOR:2nd june
Final decision: 22nd jan

I see the COPR document number in my profile, however I don’t see any document in the profile, not sure if this is normal or not .
I have a same situation. Today I logged in and saw f
Hello everyone,

Similar to everyone here, I was waiting for my day to announce this , today at 7:53PM EST I see that my PR got approved, here are the timeline,
Applying with dependent (we both are in Canada)
AOR: June 30,2020
Med pass: August 19, 2020
RCMP request: August 20,2020
Approval: January 21,2021
VO: Ottawa

Till yesterday my eligibility and background was in-progress and security was not started . Today morning I had GU and in the evening I had the approval .

I see the COPR document number in my profile, however I don’t see any document in the profile, not sure if this is normal or not .
i have a similar situation. I can see document number in my profile but I don’t have any document in my profile. AOR: 2nd

Maheshsahu

Jan 21, 2021
Just called cic..
AOR july 31
Eligibility- recommended pass
Security- not started yet.
Criminality- pass
Medical- pass
Any idea how long it will take?? @legalfalcon what does recommend pass eligibility mean?? Agent said i have lots of notes left but she cannot tell me all. Please explain @legalfalcon.
No one can tell about how long it gonna take.
My situtation:
VO: Ottawa My AOR July 2nd 2020 Medicals Passed: Aug23rd Biometrics: Oct 20th. Nov 5th: GU and agent told Eligibility is Recommended Passed. Jan 6th: GU and As per agent Eligibility, criminality, Security and all the assessments are passed and told me to wait for Final Decision.

ike93

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
They said they are at full capacity for August CEC applications. Doesn’t mean the other months stop processing.
Do you know where this was mentioned? They are making such comments when there are tons of people from February - March terms waiting does not sound something I can wrap my head around.

Reactions: blondieyo