+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
Thank you for your reply. MY AOR July 8, Eligibility recommened pass, passed medicals. background in progress. Hopefully within 2-3 weeks I get CoPR, though I am not optimistic about the wait times :((
i am waiting for an email after everything passed and file approved

Maheshsahu

Jan 21, 2021
Hi
VO: Ottawa
My AOR July 2nd 2020
Medicals Passed: Aug23rd
Biometrics: Oct 20th.
Nov 5th: GU and agent told Eligibility is Recommended Passed.
Jan 6th: GU and As per agent
Eligibility, criminality, Security and all the assessments are passed and told me to wait for Final Decision.
Do anyone know how long it takes approx. these days for Final Decision after everything is passed?

Pgill2609

Sep 7, 2019
Hi
My AOR July 2nd 2020
Eligibility, criminality, Security and all the assessments are passed and told me to wait for Final Decision.
Do anyone know how long it takes approx. these days for Final Decision after everything is passed?
Mine took about 4 weeks after knowing a decision was approved

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Thank you for your reply. MY AOR July 8, Eligibility recommened pass, passed medicals. background in progress. Hopefully within 2-3 weeks I get CoPR, though I am not optimistic about the wait times :((
Have the same AOR as you and we both have the same status. We might have the same officer lol

Reactions: rami3332

sophieannsmith

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Hi
My AOR July 2nd 2020

Hey, I had everything passed December 14th still no update :( AOR july 9th, VO : Ottawa - the lady on the phone said “I can’t tell you the decision thats been made but it looks good!” so I’m not sure whether the decision had been made then or still awaiting

Reactions: Nars_ab and assen89