+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

Anya123

Sep 29, 2020
I am the primary applicant on express entry profile and added my spouse to it as a dependent. We both are on closed work permits and inland. Our AOR is sep 3. As it is getting delayed, Can I apply open work permit to my spouse based on my work permit so that he can switch jobs ? If I can apply, how many days does it take for us to get the approval ? please suggest.

roland1990

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
They are back to the time bar..
Did you mean the progress bar (which is only an indicator of the time elapsed, not the actual processing stage) has started to reappear in the online application or they have started processing applications based on the AOR dates trying to clear backlog ?

lakshgosain

Jan 20, 2020
On my GCMS, the Primary Office is listed as Centralized Intake Office, Secondary as Ottawa.

Where can I expect my CoPR from? I haven't seen anyone getting their from CIO

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021

curioustoask

Nov 13, 2018
Congratulations! Your profile is so close to mine: AOR 22 May, MEP: 16 July, BIO: 13 OCT. For me eligibility is passed (as per GCMS and call centre agent), criminality is in progress, and security is not started. But your approval gives me a little hope!
You will get it soon ! Best Wishes ..

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
I am June 2019, and even last week I was told by an Agent that they are not processing PR Inland application with outland dependents so guess we are covered under that classification.
Hopefully, because I'm in that boat as well but I'll assume you should have gotten approved by now if that's the case but maybe that's changing now

Gabrielmsf

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Finally Approved on the portal!

CEC inland
ITA: March 24
AOR: March 26
MEP: May 26
ADR (Military records): July 06
ADR uploaded: July 08
GU: July 09 (Review of additional documents changed to Not applicable)
Biometrics Done: Oct 22th
Biometrics updated on File: Oct 31th
GU: Nov 6th
MEP (Extended by officer, no ReMed examination): Nov 20th
GU: Nov 30th - Review of additional documents changed from "Not applicable" to "We are reviewing your additional documents"- no documents were uploaded (Officer later said that this meant the application was approved internally).
Application Approved on portal: January 18th

There is a COPR number on the portal, hoping that I will receive the final document sometime soon, so I can be finally free from this nightmare.

kajnala

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015

CEC inland
GU: Nov 30th - Review of additional documents changed from "Not applicable" to "We are reviewing your additional documents"- no documents were uploaded (Officer later said that this meant the application was approved internally).

There is a COPR number on the portal, hoping that I will receive the final document sometime soon, so I can be finally free from this nightmare.
Your aor

AlexiBaron

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019

CEC inland

Congrats! VO please?