+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

Toorkaur

Jan 30, 2017
hmmm my criminality is in progress since October 2020. called agent this week and was told that eligibility recommended pass, criminality in progress and security not started yet. tired of this wait and visa office is CPC ottawa

GrettaFox

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2020
AOR Received.
22-05-2020
Med's Done....
11-07-2020
LANDED..........
20-03-2021
hmmm my criminality is in progress since October 2020. called agent this week and was told that eligibility recommended pass, criminality in progress and security not started yet. tired of this wait and visa office is CPC ottawa
What's your AOR? I'm May AOR with biometrics given in mid-October, however, my last update in December said that criminality is in progress and security is not started. Waiting on February to check on the status again.

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
same boat. Seems Ottawa works differently

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
IRCC is processing everything in Random
No first come first serve
Study Permit (a few of my friends have submitted since jan and are waiting while the ones submitted during September have received their visas)
Even express entry PR cases.
Wow.. bad news..

kiwissima

Sep 17, 2018
if I apply for bowp, will I need to go request a new temporary SIN?
Once you obtain the actual BOWP, I guess you'll be able to extend the validity of your SIN as per the new date on the work permit. But I don't think you'll be able to do so while waiting for it (implied status)

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
Hey guys, I have just discovered a way to check your US travel history for entries/exits from the country and I think there might be a few one-day trips between Canada and US that I had as I lived at the border that I have missed in my travel history report as they were not stamped in my passport by the border. My application is in process since May and is stuck at criminality/security. Should I raise a web form with a detailed date list and explanation for the missed dates?
How to do you check your travel history for US other than online Travel from US.GOV website. If you see any incorrect info, it is better to submit the updated list with LoE and call IRCC and confirm after 5-8 business days

Anya123

Sep 29, 2020
I am the primary applicant on express entry profile and added my spouse to it as a dependent. We both are on closed work permits and inland. Our AOR is sep 3. As it is getting delayed, Can I apply open work permit to my spouse based on my work permit so that he can switch jobs ? If I can apply, how many days does it take for us to get the approval ? please suggest.

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
IRCC is processing everything in Random
No first come first serve
Study Permit (a few of my friends have submitted since jan and are waiting while the ones submitted during September have received their visas)
Even express entry PR cases.
Yeah, it’s very bad, I don’t think ircc consider how this makes people feel. I applied for my spouse work permit back in April and they’ve not processed it but they’re done processing a friend’s application submitted three months after ours for the same type of permit, it’s just bananas and it doesn’t make any sense to me

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Yeah, it’s very bad, I don’t think ircc consider how this makes people feel. I applied for my spouse work permit back in April and they’ve not processed it but they’re done processing a friend’s application submitted three months after ours for the same type of permit, it’s just bananas and it doesn’t make any sense to me
I agree it’s just really disheartening!