+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

Bir5555

Sep 15, 2020
I ordered 3 CIC notes in the period of 6 months. They are almost identical and no progress since July. I want to order a CBSA note. Do you have any suggestion or comment?

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Hi everyone - Finally GOOD NEWS.

AOR - May 6, 2020
Eligibility Passed - 31, Jul
RPRR - 1 August and paid 2 August.
Biometrics was exempt and updated on October 13
Background check completed on October 13
File was approved on November 18 (based on agent - but no status update on CIC Account)

FILE APPROVED AND CIC ACCOUNT UPDATED ON JANUARY 13 with CoPR # for myself and my wife.

- Me and my wife are Inland and never left during the process.
- VO Ottawa
- Never recived any call from Etobicko or Ottawa
- We are based in DT Toronto..

CoPR has been mailed out to me (should receive in 4-8 weeks).

*******Anyone knows if I will get CoPR on my account as well??

Thanks for all your support. I wish you all get the good news soon..

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Hi everyone - Finally GOOD NEWS.

AOR - May 6, 2020
Eligibility Passed - 31, Jul
RPRR - 1 August and paid 2 August.
Biometrics was exempt and updated on October 13
Background check completed on October 13
File was approved on November 18 (based on agent - but no status update on CIC Account)

FILE APPROVED AND CIC ACCOUNT UPDATED ON JANUARY 13 with CoPR # for myself and my wife.

- Me and my wife are Inland and never left during the process.
- VO Ottawa
- Never recived any call from Etobicko or Ottawa
- We are based in DT Toronto..

CoPR has been mailed out to me (should receive in 4-8 weeks).

*******Anyone knows if I will get CoPR on my account as well??

Thanks for all your support. I wish you all get the good news soon..
what do you mean by "CoPR has been mailed out to me (should receive in 4-8 weeks)."?

pnn@1986

Oct 30, 2020
Did you order any GCMS notes?It would have stated if your secondary office was Vancouver.

They likely sent your application to be processed by the secondary office in Vancouver and that might explain why you got your PR relatively fast compared to other applicants like me who are still waiting to receive COPR.
GCMS notes states the below:
Primary office: Vancouver Immigration
Secondary office: Centralized Intake Office

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
I'm going to draft an email to my local MP to send off concerning the wait a lot of us who applied in January, February, March and April of 2020 have had to go through whilst a lot of people who applied long after us are getting PR within their 6 month time frame. Again, don't get me wrong, I'm not upset in the least at those who have received their CoPR quickly but I'm sick of complaining about continuously waiting without doing anything. If people are interested, I'd be happy to share what I end up writing.

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
I'm going to draft an email to my local MP to send off concerning the wait a lot of us who applied in January, February, March and April of 2020 have had to go through whilst a lot of people who applied long after us are getting PR within their 6 month time frame. Again, don't get me wrong, I'm not upset in the least at those who have received their CoPR quickly but I'm sick of complaining about continuously waiting without doing anything. If people are interested, I'd be happy to share what I end up writing.
Yes please.
9 months of waiting is crazy.

Reactions: MatAb and blondieyo

sukhbirring

Oct 5, 2020
11 months already and I am sure Jan,Feb and March files will not be approved in near future.
This is kind of joke. When someone applies through express entry, he/she choose because of express processing in it. It is laughable at this time at slowness of processing. Not so express entry of immigration.

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
I said it has been mailed out to me.... not email... mailed out as in postal mail..
it May be available online late in day, if ur application was approved in morning just wait till evening u will see mail notifications or latest tomorrow morning

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Yea do it