+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
I'm really happy for those AORs June/July/August that got COPRs (that's how supposed to happen, within 6 months)

I just can't understand how there are people here waiting 9+ months and their file hasn't been touched. I mean, they don't have a "sorting" option? Why they don't use some common sense and open those files that have been sitting there for months?
This process is so much pain for nothing :(
aor 6april 9+ .. no idea when they will pick my file

Reactions: MatAb

anantha27

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Finally I was able to login into my account. After login I found that final decision has been made on my application and got approved today however I did not receive any email notification or message or document into my account or any further instructions. Biometrics details also disappeared for me and my spouse.
Hope everyone gets decision for their application soon. Good luck!
Congrats

Reactions: Gaurav.Projekt

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Finally I was able to login into my account. After login I found that final decision has been made on my application and got approved today however I did not receive any email notification or message or document into my account or any further instructions. Biometrics details also disappeared for me and my spouse.
Hope everyone gets decision for their application soon. Good luck!
Congrax Gaurav, it finally came!!! Super happy for you :) :)

Reactions: Gaurav.Projekt

GrettaFox

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2020
AOR Received.
22-05-2020
Med's Done....
11-07-2020
LANDED..........
20-03-2021
Anyone else is unable to login? I keep bouncing on both phone and computer and the call system cannot locate my application...

rahul.calgary

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Anyone else is unable to login? I keep bouncing on both phone and computer and the call system cannot locate my application...
I am able to login through windows(chrome) and android(chrome) but am unable to login via Mac. The eCOPR download worked only on my mobile. Though I logged in my windows machine, I was not able to download.
Sorry, I thought you were asking about PR portal. I realize you are asking about CIC.
I am not able to login either. It keeps redirecting

Last edited:

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
I'm really happy for those AORs June/July/August that got COPRs (that's how supposed to happen, within 6 months)

I just can't understand how there are people here waiting 9+ months and their file hasn't been touched. I mean, they don't have a "sorting" option? Why they don't use some common sense and open those files that have been sitting there for months?
This process is so much pain for nothing :(

So crazy :( Don't know what else to say...trying to understand the situation, but what is their explanation on this randomness... haissttt....

• Sad
Reactions: jpshya

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Only opens on mobile phone for me. Keeping redirecting to CIC homepage when I try over my laptop.

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Honestly I'm very happy for all these people getting their CoPR but seeing people that have received theirs despite them applying 4 or 5 months after me and others that have been waiting since Jan/Feb/March is absolutely infuriating. Has anyone tried reaching out to their local MPs to see if we can formalize a complaints process? These applications are advertised as being a 6 month timeline but I'm at 11 months and see no sign that I'll receive anything before it's been 12 months time.

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Then you can bring goods when your travel or have them accompanying later, for which you will have ti visit CBSA office with the list of goods.

Thanks - I visited the CBSA office today and presented them with pictures of jewellery that i intend to bring in future. After lot of discussion they signed off goods to follow list with a note that i visited their office and they have seen pictures. They included by TR number mentioned on COPR and stamped the form and gave to me.

Also they included a statement that i can bring the jewellery but i need to ensure that bring the valuer report with me.
For other goods i got the listing stamped and brought them in Canada when i arrived on work permit.

Respina

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Honestly I'm very happy for all these people getting their CoPR but seeing people that have received theirs despite them applying 4 or 5 months after me and others that have been waiting since Jan/Feb/March is absolutely infuriating. Has anyone tried reaching out to their local MPs to see if we can formalize a complaints process? These applications are advertised as being a 6 month timeline but I'm at 11 months and see no sign that I'll receive anything before it's been 12 months time.
I strongly agree with starting a petition as well, so frustrating...

Reactions: SAfsh and blondieyo

MatAb

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Feel you..its a bad show. Havent reached out personally..but was infuriated the other day to see people waiting less than 5 months already messaging their mp. Also not seeing any sign I'll have anything before the 12 months either. Hang in there buddy