App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Finally I was able to login into my account. After login I found that final decision has been made on my application and got approved today however I did not receive any email notification or message or document into my account or any further instructions. Biometrics details also disappeared for me and my spouse.
Hope everyone gets decision for their application soon. Good luck!

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
Finally I was able to login into my account. After login I found that final decision has been made on my application and got approved today however I did not receive any email notification or message or document into my account or any further instructions. Biometrics details also disappeared for me and my spouse.
congratulations..what's your aor?

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Is everything was completed in your profile before this....

GrettaFox

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2020
AOR Received.
22-05-2020
Med's Done....
11-07-2020
LANDED..........
20-03-2021
Hey guys, I have just discovered a way to check your US travel history for entries/exits from the country and I think there might be a few one-day trips between Canada and US that I had as I lived at the border that I have missed in my travel history report as they were not stamped in my passport by the border. My application is in process since May and is stuck at criminality/security. Should I raise a web form with a detailed date list and explanation for the missed dates?

kiwissima

Sep 17, 2018
I'm really happy for those AORs June/July/August that got COPRs (that's how supposed to happen, within 6 months)

I just can't understand how there are people here waiting 9+ months and their file hasn't been touched. I mean, they don't have a "sorting" option? Why they don't use some common sense and open those files that have been sitting there for months?
This process is so much pain for nothing :(

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
I'm really happy for those AORs June/July/August that got COPRs (that's how supposed to happen, within 6 months)

I just can't understand how there are people here waiting 9+ months and their file hasn't been touched. I mean, they don't have a "sorting" option? Why they don't use some common sense and open those files that have been sitting there for months?
More like June and August AOR'S are receiving COPR for CEC class. However, I do see a few FSW July AOR's receiving COPR

preetheer

Jan 4, 2020

I know :) AOR - 22nd Feb

pm_157

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Congratulations!! :)

Reactions: Gaurav.Projekt