App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Aor was 31 august 2020 invited under cec class. I didnt get an update but knew around december 16th my application was complete and a decision was made. I checked my account yesterday my application was approved and received COPR letter this morning. I didnt receive a message to say my account has been updated. I checked myself. My vo was Vancouver
My AOR is Aug 28 and one month ago when I called IRCC, I got to know that all stage are passed and file is pending final decision. My VO is Ottawa which seems slower than other VO but glad to see that IRCC is sending final decision to Aug applicants. Did you get COPR document in email or into your account and did you get any further instructions?

Reactions: Pgill2609

Pgill2609

Sep 7, 2019
Good to know that means no scope for us. They might be completing the backlog of users who have there files completed and pending for decision as mine security and eligibility is still not started.
I was like you I had no hope. We are so used to accepting things in a timeline. First comes first served. Immigration works in a totally different way, we do not know how they process application which leads to many waiting and others flying through the process. You will get this, you have to be confident in the paperwork and hard work you have done. You will get there my friend.

Reactions: chakrat and dgeorge

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Aor was 31 august 2020 invited under cec class. I didnt get an update but knew around december 16th my application was complete and a decision was made. I checked my account yesterday my application was approved and received COPR letter this morning. I didnt receive a message to say my account has been updated. I checked myself. My vo was Vancouver
Oh wow. Congrats. How come you knew! Did you have a feeling? Also did you ever call them?

d13

Jun 9, 2020
The Pdf files we received have instructions to send the photos (no older than 6 months) to the Ottawa office with a copy of that letter.
Hey I am confused can you help me??? I got CoPR yesterday but didn't receive the new portal link so how to send photos and all?? What's the process for PR card??? Please help me if anyone know.

Reactions: Pgill2609

Pgill2609

Sep 7, 2019
My AOR is Aug 28 and one month ago when I called IRCC, I got to know that all stage are passed and file is pending final decision. My VO is Ottawa which seems slower than other VO but glad to see that IRCC is sending final decision to Aug applicants. Did you get COPR document in email or into your account and did you get any further instructions?
Once stages are passed
Hey I am confused can you help me??? I got CoPR yesterday but didn't receive the new portal link so how to send photos and all?? What's the process for PR card??? Please help me if anyone know.
Read the copr letter it is on there

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
I didnt get an email I randomly kept checking my account and it was updated yesterday.
Did you get COPR document in email or into your account and did you get any further instructions ?

veronica_n

Star Member
Jun 19, 2020
Hey I am confused can you help me??? I got CoPR yesterday but didn't receive the new portal link so how to send photos and all?? What's the process for PR card??? Please help me if anyone knows.
How did you get them? There are at least 3 different ways based on what I have read here in the portal, you can either receive an email for the new portal, get a call where they'll ask a bunch of questions, or get an update on your account with Direct CoPR file.

I received the CoPR directly yesterday on my account but it didn't show the file right away. First, my husband received the pdf files on his email, and today I got to account email stating and status update and a new message, when I check it was my CoPR.

On the letter (CoPR) you will get the instruction on where to send the photo on that letter, you need 1 passport photo with these requirements. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace/photo.html

d13

Jun 9, 2020
What did you get them? There are at least 3 different ways base don what I have read here in the portal, you can either receive an email for the new portal, get a call where they'll ask a bunch of questions, or get an update on your account with Direct CoPR file.

I received the CoPR directly yesterday on my account but it didn't show the file right away. First my husband received the pdf files on his email, and today I got to account email stating and status update and a new message, when I check it was my CoPR.

On the letter (CoPR) you will get the instruction on where to send the photo on that letter, you need 1 passport photo with these requirements. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace/photo.html
I received CoPR through Etobicoke office on my email..now I need to send copy of the letter and photo to the office by post??? Right??? What about the link some people get??

veronica_n

Star Member
Jun 19, 2020
I received CoPR through Etobicoke office on my email..now I need to send copy of the letter and photo to the office by post??? Right??? What about the link some people get??
Ignore the link part. That process seems longer so be happy you got the CoPR right away.

Print a copy of the letter, get your photo, make sure to follow instructions on what to write on the back of the photo, and send it to the address on the letter. After that we just need to wait for our PR card, I've read you get an email on the account when they finally send it to you.

d13

Jun 9, 2020
Ignore the link part. That process seems longer so be happy you got the CoPR right away.

Print a copy of the letter, get your photo, make sure to follow instructions on what to write on the back of the photo, and send it to the address on the letter. After that we just need to wait for our PR card, I've read you get an email on the account when they finally send it to you.
Okok.thank you so much..I thought we have to apply for PR card on that link so I am confused...

Reactions: veronica_n