App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Called CIC today. I told agent that in my GCMS notes, my app has been approved and COPR created Oct 23, but then she still sees it as in-progress in their database and still waiting for DM. :( So the notes in GCMS is not conclusive at all? :(
What's your AOR and VO in this matter? Your case have been approved and COPR is created but might still be in queue for sending email notification of final decision.

Reactions: horizonj

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
What's your AOR and VO in this matter? Your case have been approved and COPR is created but might still be in queue for sending email notification of final decision.
AOR June 11, Ottawa.

abc_1234

Oct 30, 2020
AOR June 11, Ottawa.
They're still busy with applications from Jan Feb Mar 2020 who probably have work permit expiration soon. I got work permit expiring Feb 5 2021 and I just got PR confirmation portal. Not sure when I will get my login credentials either

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
My medical expired back in august. I raised a webform in Oct 2020 I think, then I got an email saying thata I got an update on CIC portal on Dec 11 2020. Everything seems to happen in the background. Not sure whether you have to raise a webform or not, but I did.
What did you ask in the webform

abc_1234

Oct 30, 2020
What did you ask in the webform
I just told them that my application had passed the 6 months timeline, my work permit will expire on Feb 5 2021 and that I noticed my cic portal says that I don't need to provide medical, instead of the Mar 02 2020 medical pass date.
It took around 1 month where they replied and told me that I'd get something soon if I need to re-do my medical, but I didn't get an update on the portal until Dec 11 2020 saying that my medical pass date is Dec 11 2020.

bileec

Jul 16, 2019
  • The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on April 13, 2020.
  • The initial assessment to ensure your constituent's application is complete, has been finalized on April 13, 2020.
  • The Case Processing office in Ottawa is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent and their family members meet the eligibility requirementsunder the class for which they have applied.
    • the eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on July 13, 2020.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until April 24, 2021 for the applicants.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid for the applicants.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated for the applicants.
These are all information received from IRCC today, "The criminality verifications are currently valid for the applicants." is it mean passed? and what is "security not been initiated" means? My local MP office said security verifications are performed by third-party agencies, IRCC does not have control over the processing time of such verifications.

Respina

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
  • The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on April 13, 2020.
  • The initial assessment to ensure your constituent's application is complete, has been finalized on April 13, 2020.
  • The Case Processing office in Ottawa is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent and their family members meet the eligibility requirementsunder the class for which they have applied.
    • the eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on July 13, 2020.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until April 24, 2021 for the applicants.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid for the applicants.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated for the applicants.
These are all information received from IRCC today, "The criminality verifications are currently valid for the applicants." is it mean passed? and what is "security not been initiated" means? My local MP office said security verifications are performed by third-party agencies, IRCC does not have control over the processing time of such verifications.
Yes valid means passed!
Background check has 2 sections: Criminality and Security. Your security has not been initiated; but you passed criminality.

planetch

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Received CoPR confirmation in CIC account on January 9,2021. It has TRXXXXX for self and dependents but no link to download the PDF.

AOR - May 10,2020
Biometrics - Oct 15,2020
All stages cleared - Nov 18,2020
Final Decision - January 9,2021
Received CoPR letter from local VO office directly on registered email address after calling up IRCC Helpline yesterday afternoon. It turns out they can reach out to Visa Office but only after your application is approved.

Thought of sharing here, it might help folks.
All the best to all Candidates!

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
My file was approved yesterday but no CoPR and nothing so when I got this? Aor june 20
How did you know its approved. via IRCC agent

kiwissima

Sep 17, 2018
AOR April
In November I've ordered notes, and it says eligibility passed but everything else hasn't really moved (background check in progress, securty not started ...) since July. I've given biometrics in October.
Yesterday I've called and the agent told me that security hasn't started. I'm quite concerned that my application hasn't progressed at all (apparently from July!), meanwhile, June AORs are getting COPRs.

Do agents see the actual progress? if so, it means my file hasn't been touched since July. I don't know what else to think at this point...