+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

splummer

Aug 18, 2020
Damn, I was going to say “they’re issuing COPR for those who applied in October and I’m sitting here from April “ than I saw 2019. Was there a particular reason it took so long? Did you have to redo medicale?
No problem at all, they issued PPR in April and after 2 months they sent back the passport saying because of covid they are not issuing any Copr. I wrote them a note in webform 2 weeks ago and I ask them what's the problem. Now today I recd this COPR

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
No problem at all, they issued PPR in April and after 2 months they sent back the passport saying because of covid they are not issuing any Copr. I wrote them a note in webform 2 weeks ago and I ask them what's the problem. Now today I recd this COPR
U deserve it buddy, congrats. I appreciate your patience, but as we says all is well when end is well, wish u luck

Reactions: MatAb

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Actually the letter said you are now a permanent resident and I must only send pictures to vancouver office.
This is virtual landing for inland candidates, where you will directly get PR card on your address after sending photos. R U inland, because usually IRCC does not request passports from inland.

Amr87

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
Hey Guys. I'm a PNP outlander, and I have gotten my PPR a couple of days ago, and my COPR gonna be valid till next August. Now, with the current travel restrictions in Canada, I would like to know what I'm supposed to do once I get my COPR? My plan it to land in mid of March, and I'm aware that there are travel restrictions for those whose COPR is issued after 18 March. I'm also aware of the exemptions for US residents, and relatives of Canadian citizens and permanent residents, but these exemptions aren't applicable in my case.

What should I do now?
Am I supposed to get some kind of permission to travel? How, and from whom?

Thanks

ran.nanua1

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Note on GCMS after my DM since Oct 22nd:
Type: PR Temporary processing
Create office: Sydney

Anyone know what does it mean and why COPR taking so long??

gp_2020

Oct 21, 2020
I called IRCC yesterday, they advised everything is passed except for Criminality - they are waiting response from RCMP if they like my biometrics. Agent was super professional and it was really a pleasure talking to him. He gave couple of advises:
1. If you need to change address on your application - better call them and they can change it on the call (make sure all people on the application can come to the phone and be verified).
2. Patience. If you submitted all documents - all you need to do is to wait. You have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide.

My timeline:
AOR 19 Feb
BIL 3 Mar
Dependent BIO submission 25 Sep
My BIO submission 18 Nov
VO Ottawa