+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Well mine was approved on 38 November. Still waiting for the email!!
I dont know what taking them ages.
Approved as per agent, nothing on account as of yet.

MohammadArshad

Oct 15, 2018
Well mine was approved on 38 November. Still waiting for the email!!
I dont know what taking them ages.
Approved as per agent, nothing on account as of yet.
Everybody's application is different, and every officer looks after everybody's file in different way, i mean they have their own way of how to proceed. All i would advice would be to be patient at least you know that you got approval; I am sti waiting for approval me. All the best dude

Reactions: Jana_M_Calgary

Syed Gilani

Nov 8, 2020
Everybody's application is different, and every officer looks after everybody's file in different way, i mean they have their own way of how to proceed. All i would advice would be to be patient at least you know that you got approval; I am sti waiting for approval me. All the best dude
We all are in the same boat. Hopefully, January 2021 will bring us all good news. My AOR June 20th .All stages passed

Lizz456

Nov 19, 2020
True.
Unfortunately, if I don't get any updates (COPR) in November I've decided I'll leave Canada in December and consider whether to come back once I'm PR.
I feel very disappointed with this process. I have a Canadian degree, I'm working and paying a ton of taxes here and after all these years I can't have some basic freedom like buying a house, register a business, or knowing that I can travel as needed because as a non-PR re-entering the country would be tricky. It feels like a prison and honestly I had enough.
I understand there's COVID, but that's one more reason why this is insane. It should be the reason why CEC applicants can't be left in this limbo, given this time of uncertainty and the fact these people are already working and living in Canada.

I feel you. I have been waiting since APRIL 24. THis is too hard . Mostly i will just go back home

Reactions: dgeorge and MatAb

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
As per today's CIC news:
Those who apply for permanent residence after receiving an ITA are typically given a decision in six months, so those candidates who got ITAs towards the end of the year will start to become permanent residents in 2021.

what about the candidates who got invitation in the first half of the year?
Rofl...my attention was caught by the same statement...lately all the information they are providing to media or whoever right these articles doesnt make any sense...

In Nov Immigration Minister said 80% of the applications are approved now this "typically in 6months approval"...

Jaisonaishu

Nov 16, 2020
hi sir I need to travel urgently outside canada and I am expecting my pr portal email to be send soon. Kindly let me know how can I apply for prtd

yORha_anDrOId

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
True.
Unfortunately, if I don't get any updates (COPR) in November I've decided I'll leave Canada in December and consider whether to come back once I'm PR.
I feel very disappointed with this process. I have a Canadian degree, I'm working and paying a ton of taxes here and after all these years I can't have some basic freedom like buying a house, register a business, or knowing that I can travel as needed because as a non-PR re-entering the country would be tricky. It feels like a prison and honestly I had enough.
I understand there's COVID, but that's one more reason why this is insane. It should be the reason why CEC applicants can't be left in this limbo, given this time of uncertainty and the fact these people are already working and living in Canada.
My AOR is April 8, did my biometrics back on Oct 14 and my criminality is still pending when I receive my GCMS today which says NRT everywhere. It just takes them ages to take a look at my file and make a goddamn decision.
If I don't get COPR before my PGWP expires in June 2021, I'll just pack my stuff and kiss this country goodbye. FOREVER. Don't even want to bother applying for a BOWP.
This whole covid-19 incident just perfectly reflects how incompetent, irresponsible, and intransparent the govt of this country really is. THEY JUST SUCK. And I absolutely don't want to depend the rest of my life on such an incapable gov. I'm just super pissed and my patience is running out.

gp_2020

Oct 21, 2020
My AOR is April 8, did my biometrics back on Oct 14 and my criminality is still pending when I receive my GCMS today which says NRT everywhere. It just takes them ages to take a look at my file and make a goddamn decision.
If I don't get COPR before my PGWP expires in June 2021, I'll just pack my stuff and kiss this country goodbye. FOREVER. Don't even want to bother applying for a BOWP.
This whole covid-19 incident just perfectly reflects how incompetent, irresponsible, and intransparent the govt of this country really is. THEY JUST SUCK. And I absolutely don't want to depend the rest of my life on such an incapable gov. I'm just super pissed and my patience is running out.
Good bye!

Rhbcc

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Vancouver,BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-07-2020
Bon Voyage! Tbh, Canada does not owe you ANYTHING.