+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
All my stages were passed and my application got approved on 28 Nov. I was told to wait for CoPR confirmation by agent. The agent even said congratulations but i guess ill have to wait.
What is the AOR. I wanted to call agent and ask if they are actually working VOOttawa but in recorded message, they said agents are reduced due to covid19

Toorkaur

Jan 30, 2017
No, all documents have to be valid as on the date your submit your application. If your PCC was valid when your submitted your application, you need not worry.

IRCC can ask for additional documents as per their discretion.
thanks @legalfalcon , why my criminality is taking long? i don't have any criminal history anyways lol

Mayurmalhotra

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020
Hey does anyone has the same Print Queue no on his GCMS notes?
I got the GCMS notes recently and looks like my file has been approved on the 22nd Oct. Here's what it looks like:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

The COPR is in Print Queue and the due date was also 22nd oct

Document: COPR / CRP
Valid To: 2021/02/19
Serial#:
Name: *********************
DOB: *****************
Print Queue: PQ-9515-COPR
Status Updated By: ***********
Status Updated Date: 2020/12/10 10:00:19
Via:
Via Details:
Assigned To: *****************
Assigned By:**********
Due Date: 2020/10/22

not sure how long it's going to take to get COPR. waiting since 1.5 months already
Same print queue approved since 15 oct .what is ur vo

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Can we start a new job with copr or need to wait for pr card? T
No wrong guess its got transfer to vancouver
Hi, you mean after Ottawa, went to Vancouver? Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
thanks @legalfalcon , why my criminality is taking long? i don't have any criminal history anyways lol
Usually criminality is passed based on PCC and biometrics. If you have not yet provided biometrics, that could be a reason. Also, for inland applicants, RCMP PCC may be required, and will be asked by IRCC.

Reactions: Toorkaur

Toorkaur

Jan 30, 2017
Usually criminality is passed based on PCC and biometrics. If you have not yet provided biometrics, that could be a reason. Also, for inland applicants, RCMP PCC may be required, and will be asked by IRCC.
everything provided with intial application and biometrics provided on november 4, so frustrating!!

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
everything provided with intial application and biometrics provided on november 4, so frustrating!!
Criminality is taking long for so many ppl buddy due to service canada calls delaying and once the file is left on hold it completely depends on luck besides the officer who is working on ur file..provided bio on nov 16th no movement...pre Covid one of my friend got delayed in poviding RCMP as he was on vacation to back home and for that reason the file moved into HOLD even after 3 weeks of requested email he submitted the RCMP and there is no movement for almost 2 months and he got the approval later like in a week..so i leave the imagination to yourself during this covid time...i aint saying it will take more time to everyone some ppl may go through it but more than often..the system itself isnt organized well i guess..when the pending information is provided by the applicant the respective officer working on ur file supposed to go further instead of leaving it on HOLD and working on new files...it is what it is..