+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

obko

Jun 6, 2015
UPDATE:

I have received my PR Confirmation Portal Login and submitted my Photo and address. Will update when everything is completed.
Did you get your PR card after your photo submission on confirmation portal? How long it takes to get actual PR card?

sd6

Aug 2, 2019
just log in the account, see shown update, but nothing changed, is anyone else seeing ghost update today? Wonder if it is system glitch or a real update.

tsc17

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
24-06-2020
just log in the account, see shown update, but nothing changed, is anyone else seeing ghost update today? Wonder if it is system glitch or a real update.
your AOR?

maxmeomeo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
I see in my GSCM note that the final decision is approved, I want to ask if anyone of you who got the final decision (with an outland dependent) actually received COPR lately?
Thank you

MissyJ2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
They won’t be able to tell you anyway. Just wait for GCMS notes.

Try not to be too alarmed as review required is relatively common around here. I’ve seen reports of people getting negative remarks on their notes (like employment address seems to be residential, cannot verify employment etc) but it turned out fine.

Does your employment letter state exactly what they need? Hours, duration, address, salary etc? Are you employed by a large or small firm? If it’s missing information that could be why.

And does it match the NOC code description? Even “job descriptions too similar to NOC website” is a reason for review required. But in the end it’ll turn out fine.

Are you employed by a large or small firm? Often, larger firms can seem more legit and be less subject to scrutiny. If it’s a small private company that’s barely found on the internet it’ll take longer to verify.
This is such a good comment. I'm so nervous about passing eligibility (for no particular reason). It's so good to hear that people are approved, even when their applications are initially flagged! It makes sense I guess... otherwise we'd be hearing about TONNES of refusals, haha.

ran.nanua1

Star Member
May 27, 2019
I see in my GSCM note that the final decision is approved, I want to ask if anyone of you who got the final decision (with an outland dependent) actually received COPR lately?
Thank you
no, they cancel the copr later on while doing a final review. and won't issue u again until they start allowing outlands here

joeychuramoi

Star Member
May 16, 2015
Hey All,

Today I have got an update to upload additional documents to confirm the employment in the forms of paystubs, T4 etc.. However, there is no option to upload the document in my cic account ( checked in "view submitted documents"). Can someone help me about the next step?
Also, I have already uploaded all these documents at the time of submitting my profile. So what would be the reason of them asking the same documents again? Any leads would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Varun
Your AOR?

Saba-Hp

Jul 5, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
11-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-07-2020
Hi all!
I contact IRCC
CEC inland
AOR: Aug 11
Eligibility: passed
Background: passed
No GU
No update in my profile
I realized the fee for bio was refunded in October and do not know what's the next step.

sd6

Aug 2, 2019
Aor end of April, CEC
called ircc this morning, and apparently the ghost update is file approved, and I missed a call from them last week. So does anyone know if they are going to call u again to confirm u are at Canada even it is approved or will send email instead? Thanks.

Reactions: Gaurav.Projekt

tsc17

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
24-06-2020
called ircc this morning, and apparently the ghost update is file approved, and I missed a call from them last week. So does anyone know if they are going to call u again to confirm u are at Canada even it is approved or will send email instead? Thanks.
did the agent mention you that ghost update means approval?