+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

Varun Gopi

May 15, 2020
Hey All,

Today I have got an update to upload additional documents to confirm the employment in the forms of paystubs, T4 etc.. However, there is no option to upload the document in my cic account ( checked in "view submitted documents"). Can someone help me about the next step?
Also, I have already uploaded all these documents at the time of submitting my profile. So what would be the reason of them asking the same documents again? Any leads would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Varun

gp_2020

Oct 21, 2020
Hey All,

Today I have got an update to upload additional documents to confirm the employment in the forms of paystubs, T4 etc.. However, there is no option to upload the document in my cic account ( checked in "view submitted documents"). Can someone help me about the next step?
Also, I have already uploaded all these documents at the time of submitting my profile. So what would be the reason of them asking the same documents again? Any leads would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Varun
I believe there should be instructions on the email you received from IRCC. Pretty sure you should use Web Form to attach documents after your application is submitted.

Varun Gopi

May 15, 2020
I believe there should be instructions on the email you received from IRCC. Pretty sure you should use Web Form to attach documents after your application is submitted.
In the request letter they mentioned to upload it through cic account. But I don't find any option to upload in my account.

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Hey All,

Regards,
Varun
Raise a webform and upload all the required documents with it.

kp90

Dec 3, 2020
Anyone here has sent their passports from US to Ottawa via FedEx? Please share timeline and share your experience.

I have sent my passport on Oct 26 and still no response!! I called FedEx and they said their return label expires in 1 month which has already passed. Now I don't know how to contact IRCC and provide new label or get updates from them. Any suggestion would be appreciated! TIA

ran.nanua1

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Hey does anyone has the same Print Queue no on his GCMS notes?
I got the GCMS notes recently and looks like my file has been approved on the 22nd Oct. Here's what it looks like:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

The COPR is in Print Queue and the due date was also 22nd oct

Document: COPR / CRP
Valid To: 2021/02/19
Serial#:
Name: *********************
DOB: *****************
Print Queue: PQ-9515-COPR
Status Updated By: ***********
Status Updated Date: 2020/12/10 10:00:19
Via:
Via Details:
Assigned To: *****************
Assigned By:**********
Due Date: 2020/10/22

not sure how long it's going to take to get COPR. waiting since 1.5 months already