+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Just got to know my VO is CPC- Ottawa and past month my security and Eligibility hasn't started yet. Seems they are slow or not processing applications for now.
I'm CEC inland, AOR 24 August. Criminality even hasn't passed yet, other stages haven't started.

tsc17

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
24-06-2020
i think now they are processing CEC inland applications with spouse as many of the applicants are getting CoPR

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
You my friend, just made a lot of people in the thread angry right now.

But don't let it get to you. Hahahaah

Did you receive the COPR only? Or did they invite you to the new portal?

Angry and jealous..Lol.. kidding aside, happy for those who have received CoPR, but would be happier if us who have earlier AOR will get it too..

MaplePandaUK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
You my friend, just made a lot of people in the thread angry right now.

But don't let it get to you. Hahahaah

Did you receive the COPR only? Or did they invite you to the new portal?
I am just happy that IRCC are getting COPR sent out to anyone at this point. I am long past trying to work out or accept that there could be any fairness or order in this process, I let it roll over me like waves :D:p

planetch

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
I got ghost update but when i tried opening application, it will keep on spinning and shows bad gateway error after few mins. After couple of attempts, status change back to submitted.

anyone else had ghost update today or facing issue accessing application?

BossingMTL

Nov 10, 2020
I got ghost update but when i tried opening application, it will keep on spinning and shows bad gateway error after few mins. After couple of attempts, status change back to submitted.

anyone else had ghost update today or facing issue accessing application?
I got the same thing