Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
24-06-2020
I believe is that folks who have option - "Receive Monthly Updates about application" enabled in Account Settings on my CIC portal are getting these auto generated emails. The option was not working before, so maybe it got fixed recently. These DoNotReply emails are myCIC portal generated.
They're probably working on April/May candidates and it's likely they'll get the final decision soon.

chan1993

Apr 16, 2020
Hi, I just got my CoPR notice yesterday, but no email yet from the Etobicoke office for the next steps.

However, the attached notice document is on my profile. Can I use these numbers to start applying for the new updated SIN on the website here: https://sin-nas.canada.ca/en/Sin/
Just to get a head start, or should I wait for the email?

Did You come across IRCC permanent residence confirmation portal during your application process?

Nannore

Jun 2, 2018
AOR Received.
Jan 3,2020
My medicals were expired in Aug and i was told by IRCC agent that officer may extend it, which was done on Nov 18 (updated in Portal)
Can you please elaborate on "updated in portal" ? You mean in your CIC account under Medicals section ? Like "medicals not required" to "Medicals passed" ?

planetch

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Can you please elaborate on "updated in portal" ? You mean in your CIC account under Medicals section ? Like "medicals not required" to "Medicals passed" ?
yes it was updated earlier (around July, i submitted in application in May) but then it changed to default status later on (i am guessing around since my Medical validity ended around August). Nov 18 it got updated again "medical passed" and i confirmed same today with IRCC agent on the phone.

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
yes it was updated earlier (around July, i submitted in application in May) but then it changed to default status later on (i am guessing around since my Medical validity ended around August). Nov 18 it got updated again "medical passed" and i confirmed same today with IRCC agent on the phone.
Thats great, i am in similar situation and waiting for extension

Reactions: planetch

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Hey i still cant access my account. I dont understand... has always been like that with IRCC. This is a disaster like delay and servers down and people getting someine elses copr etc...

tsc17

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
24-06-2020
Hey i still cant access my account. I dont understand... has always been like that with IRCC. This is a disaster like delay and servers down and people getting someine elses copr etc...
same here

NewAspire

Sep 22, 2017
Canada
Hi Friends,
Mine is March 21 AOR and Biometrics updated on Oct 26, 2020. Today, morning I received email from IRCC; (Pls find below) is this normal? Nothing has changed on my application and there is no Ghost update either. Pls provide your suggestions. Thank you!

Email received from IRCC (twice 1:18PM and 1:22PM)
We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: