+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

Sandeepverma

Nov 26, 2020
Is there any pattern with copr approval & biometrics ?

request to people to share their biometrics date, copr date & Visa office to help others for possible copr approval dates.

as I see people who got their copr( from the comments in this thread) have given their biometrics in increasing date order.
For example - people who said their copr approved (regardless of Visa offices) had given their biometrics eatlier than the later ones.

Last edited:

Sandeepverma

Nov 26, 2020
wait for the email you'll get all the instructions on it
Hi,
Congratulations

can you please share dates with us for your processing?

Are you Inland ? Any specific program CEC/FSW?
Which location are you from ?

your AoR, Visa office, biometrics, back ground processing, any ghost update on your profile?

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
My medical exam expired November 25th and got an update on my profile and it's been removed. It doesn't says I "passed medical" anymore. Are they going to extend it or they will most likely ask me to re do it?
Same thing happened with me. medial got expired on 22nd Nov and now file status says:
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. IRCC agent told me that for Inland applicants they generally extend it for one more year, lets see what happens. Plz update me when you find something and i'll do the same.