+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Guys the most imporant thing to know is the VO - Can we also please write the VO. I think Ottawa VO is slow/not working at all on profiles,

Sid243

Jun 12, 2020
I got my COPR in the CIC portal.
Were you able to download a copy of the e-CoPR? I submitted my details and photo on Monday and it says "In Review with IRCC". Was wondering how long does it take from here. Apparently this is a brand new feature and my attorney has no clue about this.

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
False. I got CoPR this week, my file was in CPC Ottawa. FSW Inland, Jan 21, 2020 AOR.
Hey lets not play True / False.... What i meant was in a sarcastic way bro.... I know they are but are very slow. I am really happy for you and please for us as well that we cherish CoPR like you.

Reactions: Sid243

Sid243

Jun 12, 2020
Hey lets not play True / False.... What i meant was in a sarcastic way bro.... I know they are but are very slow. I am really happy for you and please for us as well that we cherish CoPR like you.
I was just playing along. nothing serious. :)
I do agree that they took a very long time compared to other VOs, I assumed it was slow because I was FSW Inland (and covid of course).

Yuiko

Apr 19, 2018
Anyone has good news from March AOR, or earlier? The recent CoPRs are mostly from April and later dates.

iamcanadapr

Nov 19, 2020
Were you able to download a copy of the e-CoPR? I submitted my details and photo on Monday and it says "In Review with IRCC". Was wondering how long does it take from here. Apparently this is a brand new feature and my attorney has no clue about this.
I was able to download e-COPR. I was not contacted for updating details via new portal. I was asked to mail them the photos.