+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

Santy18

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Is there any evidence to suggest that the application progress would not get updated before the PR portal email is responded to? Meaning the PR portal registration email gets generated first and needs to be responded to before any further action on the COPR Generation?

Santy18

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hey Everyone!

I am AOR April 3, just received an email to register for the PR Confirmation portal so i'm hoping everything will be finalized soon!

Does anyone know how long it will be before they respond to my email to register for the portal?
That sure looks like a confirmation of PR on the way..more importantly..when was your Biometrics done and updated in the system? Congrats by the way!

ahmehade

Nov 5, 2020
That sure looks like a confirmation of PR on the way..more importantly..when was your Biometrics done and updated in the system? Congrats by the way!
Thank you! It's been a tough time for all of us. Biometrics were completed on October 27 and updated 5 mins after my appointment.

Cloy812

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Hey Everyone!

I am AOR April 3, just received an email to register for the PR Confirmation portal so i'm hoping everything will be finalized soon!

Does anyone know how long it will be before they respond to my email to register for the portal?
Congratulations!!!
You think you'll get a COPR email right after register for the PR confirmation portal??

ahmehade

Nov 5, 2020
Congratulations!!!
You think you'll get a COPR email right after register for the PR confirmation portal??
Thank you!

The email i received advises me to reply with my name, UCI, date of entry and email. They'll need to create an account for me so i can login to confirm my inland status. I'm hoping this doesn't take too long.

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Thank you!

The email i received advises me to reply with my name, UCI, date of entry and email. They'll need to create an account for me so i can login to confirm my inland status. I'm hoping this doesn't take too long.
Man!! They sure have put in alot of steps and every step takes time. But atleast they will confirm PR status - which is fine.

sbsheth

Nov 12, 2020
Hey Everyone!

Hey Congrats! :)

I have a quick question, if you don't mind-In the email, did they mention anything, in case someone is not in Canada? Are there any different steps? Thanks!

Atifh1187

Jun 24, 2020
Thank you!

That looks as a sign of progress. Please keep us updated when you hear back from them after sending your details. Also, it would be good to know the email address from which you received this email so that we can keep an eye on our spam folders as well...thanks