+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

StarA

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
Guys,
I received AOR on 4th March. Since then my application is stuck and there's no update yet. I received GCMS notes recently which states that in August month they did all the assessments and final assessment was approved. Still there's no update on CoPR. Just to mentioned along with that I'm an inland applicant,

Anyone from March/April 2020 batch.? Any kind of feedback would help.

Thanks.
I also have March 04 AOR.I am in same boat like you everything is completed waiting for final decision.

birwin91

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
I called IRCC this morning for a status update on my application after waiting on hold for an hour and the rudest person I've ever talked to told me that they can't see any extra information than what I see on my account. I asked if they could tell me about my Eligibility, Security etc and he said no, he can only see what I see online.....which I know is false because the last time I called the lady on the phone was so nice and told me everything I wanted to know. I know they must be dealing with a lot of people/calls there, but I was honestly blown away by the behaviour of this agent on the phone....

• Angry
Reactions: Cloy812 and dgeorge

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
Nice observation. In my case, AOR is April 11. once ordered gcms notes around July and noticed everything is passed on June except criminality and final decision pending biometrics was stated. I’m exempted from Biometrics too and it got updated on Oct 14. I could see most of the applications submitted later are getting final decision and copr. I was not requested any additional documents either. Everything was smooth. But still my criminality is in progress. Nothing is updated. My work permit expires Feb 2021. For the past couple of days, I am not checking the portal, as it only leads me to depression. Everything seems to be struck. Couldn’t move further. When they announced biometrics exemption, I thought they gonna clear the backlogs. And now, this waiting is more.. I seriously dont know on what order they process applications.
your best bet would be BOWP

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Nice observation. In my case, AOR is April 11. once ordered gcms notes around July and noticed everything is passed on June except criminality and final decision pending biometrics was stated. I’m exempted from Biometrics too and it got updated on Oct 14. I could see most of the applications submitted later are getting final decision and copr. I was not requested any additional documents either. Everything was smooth. But still my criminality is in progress. Nothing is updated. My work permit expires Feb 2021. For the past couple of days, I am not checking the portal, as it only leads me to depression. Everything seems to be struck. Couldn’t move further. When they announced biometrics exemption, I thought they gonna clear the backlogs. And now, this waiting is more.. I seriously dont know on what order they process applications.
Did you get your biometric fee refunded around Nov 4 and 5?

Lelabo Gaiac

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
I called IRCC this morning for a status update on my application after waiting on hold for an hour and the rudest person I've ever talked to told me that they can't see any extra information than what I see on my account. I asked if they could tell me about my Eligibility, Security etc and he said no, he can only see what I see online.....which I know is false because the last time I called the lady on the phone was so nice and told me everything I wanted to know. I know they must be dealing with a lot of people/calls there, but I was honestly blown away by the behaviour of this agent on the phone....
You probably talked to the same guy I've talked with once, It's not harsh to say that he is super rude and lazy. I kindly asked him to check the status since the information in CIC account is not up to date, he was like "Who told you that?! You see what I can see blah blah blah..." And then he just wouldn't offer me any updates. Other than him, the agents I've talked to were very polite and helpful.

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
You probably talked to the same guy I've talked with once, It's not harsh to say that he is super rude and lazy. I kindly asked him to check the status since the information in CIC account is not up to date, he was like "Who told you that?! You see what I can see blah blah blah..." And then he just wouldn't offer me any updates. Other than him, the agents I've talked to were very polite and helpful.
I mean we are here to better their country. I don’t know why they give us so much attitude. Like don’t they realize we are calling because we are scared nervous and anxious. I mean.. I’ve had those agents too. Just so sad. If he doesn’t like his job that’s fine doesn’t mean he can speak to people like that..

Reactions: birwin91

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
Folks - Finally I got the CoPR confirmation today. Online Application is updated and shows 'Approved' along with COPR number. However there is no COPR PDF or email yet.

My timeline: ITA: Mid Dec 2019; AOR 29 Jan 2020; Medical furtherance: April to Aug; Medical Passed: 8th Sep 2020; Eligibility, Criminality, Security: Passed on 8th Sep 2020. Final: Approved on 9 Sep 2020; COPR: 12 Nov; PR Card: awaiting

Last edited:

ru88

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Folks - Finally I got the CoPR confirmation today. Online Application is updated and shows 'Approved' along with COPR number. However there is no COPR PDF or email yet.

My timeline: ITA: Mid Dec 2019; AOR 29 Jan 2020; Medical furtherance: April to Aug; Medical Passed: 8th Sep 2020; Eligibility, Criminality, Security: Passed on 8th Sep 2020. Final: Approved on 9 Sep 2020; COPR confirmation in online account: 12 Nov ; CoPR email: awaiting PR Card: ____
Congratulations!

Reactions: shayusuf247

StarA

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020

My timeline: ITA: Mid Dec 2019; AOR 29 Jan 2020; Medical furtherance: April to Aug; Medical Passed: 8th Sep 2020; Eligibility, Criminality, Security: Passed on 8th Sep 2020. Final: Approved on 9 Sep 2020; COPR confirmation in online account: 12 Nov ; CoPR email: awaiting PR Card: ____
Congrats!

Reactions: shayusuf247