Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
24-06-2020
Hi, tried to log in this morning, but it says server down. Does anyone experienced the same too?
We’re sorry, something went wrong

You are seeing this message for a few possible reasons:

• Our server is down.
    If we are performing maintenance, we will let you know. See the sign in page or Twitter to know when the server will be back up.
  • There was a technical issue with your application.
    Blank fields may cause errors when you try to move on to the next step. Sign back in and make sure you enter all the information on the form.
Sign in to your account or portal

Santy18

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Looks like there IRCC was the target of a Cyber attack which impacted some of the users who were using GC key for logging in. They are still assessing the extent of the impact before access would be granted for all...all info courtsey IRCC website.

Dundas2020

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020

• Our server is down.
    If we are performing maintenance, we will let you know. See the sign in page or Twitter to know when the server will be back up.
    Blank fields may cause errors when you try to move on to the next step. Sign back in and make sure you enter all the information on the form.
Yes, I do

GrettaFox

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2020
AOR Received.
22-05-2020
Med's Done....
11-07-2020
LANDED..........
20-03-2021
Looks like there IRCC was the target of a Cyber attack which impacted some of the users who were using GC key for logging in. They are still assessing the extent of the impact before access would be granted for all...all info courtsey IRCC website.
You might be referring to an old message. Unless there is a second one this year...

StarA

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020

• Our server is down.
Mine also got expired and my file is still under process hope so they dont tell me to re do it again.In my GCMS note they mentioned either reassessment or new medical.