+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

curioustoask

Nov 13, 2018
Hi Guys, I am new to this forum. My AOR is 25th May 2020. processing time is over. BOWP is also approved a month ago but no COPR yet. Please if you could update me how much time it could take ?

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Thank you! It really has been. I appreciate all the support and space to vent my frustrations that members on here have provided :)

I happened to be in my account at the time, refreshed, and there it was! It just said approved. Shortly after I received an email saying I had a new message in my account and the COPR documents were there in the IRCC portal, not attached to the email.
Congrats. I wonder how many of us rushed to our applications to check now. Lol. I did and still refreshing my page

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
you can't register a company, you pay high taxes without permanent status, and so forth.
That's a load of BS. You do not pay more income tax or GST/HST than a PR or citizen. There is an additional 15% tax on property purchases and that is because so many foreign investors have bought up condos they rent out, which is driving up the prices and rental costs. The only way to stave it off is to add that extra tax. It still doesn't prevent you from buying property.

I have also not heard anything bout not being able to start a business without having PR. There are plenty of Non PR people who have started companies in Canada. In fact, as a self employed person, once you reach a certain amount of income on your business, you must register as a corporate.

Reactions: nayomee2

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
Anyone here who was in "Eligibility passed but Security Not started and Criminality in progress" since June/July whos status changed to all passed or got COPR recently?

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Thank you! It really has been. I appreciate all the support and space to vent my frustrations that members on here have provided :)

I happened to be in my account at the time, refreshed, and there it was! It just said approved. Shortly after I received an email saying I had a new message in my account and the COPR documents were there in the IRCC portal, not attached to the email.
Awsome news.. Can you please tell when the application was approved and transfered to Vancouver office??

MaplePandaUK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Awsome news.. Can you please tell when the application was approved and transfered to Vancouver office??
I called IRCC last week and the agent said all passed on December 1st, they even said congratulations, but to wait for the final decision. Then I had the update today so sometime between Dec 1st to today it moved to Vancouver I assume as I was always told it was at the Ottawa VO.

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
I called IRCC last week and the agent said all passed on December 1st, they even said congratulations, but to wait for the final decision. Then I had the update today so sometime between Dec 1st to today it moved to Vancouver I assume as I was always told it was at the Ottawa VO.
That is awsome news - My application got approved on Nov 28th and Now I have been told to wait for the CoPR...

planetch

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
first of all congratulation and all the best for next stage/goals :)

I have been observing a pattern that most Ottawa VO delayed cases are being transferred to local VOs and your case seems to solidify this pattern further. Anyone else with similar observation (especially folks have AOR before May/June)

• Love
Reactions: MaplePandaUK

planetch

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
I had ordered GCMS on Oct 26 which was generated on Oct 30 but was sent to me today only :rolleyes: so, it took them more than a month to send an email

Few observations
My application had all stages cleared end of August only, except Criminality due to biometric which happens to be exempted and needed officer approval to clear it.
As of Oct 29, all stages have been cleared but still no final decision :(

kandarp1510

Apr 29, 2020
Called IRCC today asked agent
I don't have much of the dates as my file is with consultant
AOR-17 July
Eligibility-Recommended pass-Asked twice and she told me it is going in good direction
Medical-Passed and recieved
Biometrics- Already updated exempt
Background check- In progress
Vo-ottawa
Anyone with the same timeline wanna shed some light?
Any expert want to share his expertise on it regarding further steps and how much will it take for to get COPR?

Dundas2020

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Called IRCC today asked agent
I don't have much of the dates as my file is with consultant
AOR-17 July
Eligibility-Recommended pass-Asked twice and she told me it is going in good direction
Medical-Passed and recieved
Biometrics- Already updated exempt
Background check- In progress
Vo-ottawa
Anyone with the same timeline wanna shed some light?
Any expert want to share his expertise on it regarding further steps and how much will it take for to get COPR?
Same here, except AOR - April 18th

f37

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
I had ordered GCMS on Oct 26 which was generated on Oct 30 but was sent to me today only :rolleyes: so, it took them more than a month to send an email

Few observations
My application had all stages cleared end of August only, except Criminality due to biometric which happens to be exempted and needed officer approval to clear it.
As of Oct 29, all stages have been cleared but still no final decision :(

What does it say on page 2 for "Final" under "ASSESSMENTS"? Is that blank or in progress?

Last week IRCC agent told me that my application (AOR May 8th) had everything passed and the final decision was the only thing missing but on the GCMS notes (generated on 25 October) it was Approved on page 2 (and there is a COPR document number on page 32 or 33 but no COPR issued yet after a month and a half from the day the GCMS notes were generated). When I pointed it out the agent tried to correct himself saying the application just needs to be "finalized". Crazy.

• Angry
Reactions: MatAb

planetch

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
What does it say on page 2 for "Final" under "ASSESSMENTS"? Is that blank or in progress?

Last week IRCC agent told me that my application (AOR May 8th) had everything passed and the final decision was the only thing missing but on the GCMS notes (generated on 25 October) it was Approved on page 2 (and there is a COPR document number on page 32 or 33 but no COPR issued yet after a month and a half from the day the GCMS notes were generated). When I pointed it out the agent tried to correct himself saying the application just needs to be "finalized". Crazy.
its blank against Final and Criminality shows in progress. However as per last week with IRCC they say Final decision is pending.