JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Excuse me guys, how can I request ircc to tell me exact info about all stages of my application so far? Thanks
@Jana_M_Calgary - this is the template that I use and I have gotten a detailed updates on my application stages every single time:

To Whom It May Concern, I would kindly like to request an update on the progress of my application. In particular, may I know the following: 1. Is Eligibility passed? 2. Is security passed? 3. Is criminality passed? 4. Has the background check completed? 5. Office currently processing my application? Thank you kindly for taking the time to assist me with these inquiries.

Last edited:

scenestrange

Apr 27, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
@Jana_M_Calgary - this is the template that I use and I have gotten a detailed updates on my application stages every single time:

To Whom It May Concern, I would kindly like to request an update on the progress of my application. In particular, may I know the following: 1. Is Eligibility passed? 2. Is security passed? 3. Is criminality passed? 4. Has the background check been completed? 5. Office currently processing my application? Thank you kindly for taking the time to assist me with these inquiries.

Do u raise a web form? Or any email?

Jana_M_Calgary

Star Member
Sep 14, 2020

To Whom It May Concern, I would kindly like to request an update on the progress of my application. In particular, may I know the following: 1. Is Eligibility passed? 2. Is security passed? 3. Is criminality passed? 4. Has the background check completed? 5. Office currently processing my application? Thank you kindly for taking the time to assist me with these inquiries.
Ooh, thanks so much for sharing the experience and template.
Is this the web form page you used to?

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

shredder

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Thank you.

It has two options to choose from:

1- In-Canada permanent residence,
2- permanent residence (applied online).

Which one should we select?
FYI: I applied online and am inland applicant.
The first one is the one you should go with.

Alternatively, you can inquiry about your status by giving the IRCC Call Center a call (1-888-242-2100):
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html

This will be much faster compared to the Web Form.

Reactions: Jana_M_Calgary

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Thank you.

It has two options to choose from:

1- In-Canada permanent residence,
2- permanent residence (applied online).

Which one should we select?
FYI: I applied online and am inland applicant.
Actually if you applied for Express Entry, you should select Option 2 - Permanent Residence (applied online), then the (continued) option will appear under it and there you should select Express Entry.
The webform link you shared above is only for candidates whose applications are being processed INSIDE Canada.
webforms are bit delayed but have written confirmation. It’s upto the applicant, call and webform both works.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/june-2020-aor-join-here.689469/post-9412819

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thank-you-legalfalcon.408185/post-9409232

Reactions: Jana_M_Calgary

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
How did you checked your application status? Was your picture approved first and then you received the card? Or this picture will forever remain in review status ?
Our pictures are still in review status. I do not know if they will be updating that.

ogcorp

Mar 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-12-2020
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Single Applicant
CEC Inland AOR 09 March
Biometrics March 20th
Medicals Passed March 23rd
Document Requested May 1st (IMM5406)
1st ghost update May 9th
Second Ghost Update May 27th
COPR Email May 28th!

• Love
Reactions: shredder

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Single Applicant
CEC Inland AOR 09 March
Biometrics March 20th
Medicals Passed March 23rd
Document Requested May 1st (IMM5406)
1st ghost update May 9th
Second Ghost Update May 27th
COPR Email May 28th!
Congratulations, but your AOR is March 2020 or 2021

ambee

May 4, 2021
Helo guys , i want to share my timeline, hope it will help others and give some hope AOR 20 August 2020 All stages passed on 26 march PR confirmation portal request 13 may replied on same day . I sent them fresh email not reply thats why it took time to get credentials. Then i replied again on 21 may and got credentials in an hour. Submitted photo and address on same day. Got eCOPR on 25 may . First VO Ottawa Secondary VO Etobicoke, got copr from Etobicoke.Thank u all and all the best to everyone who are waiting
Do you mind sharing what program you applied through? CEC or FSW? Inland or Outland?