+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Folks I lost my father in India and I could not visit, my mom and sister are alone there. No update from IRCC dont know what to do
So sorry for your loss. You should email your MP explaining your situation and/or send IRCC a Web form explaining why you need your application to be finalized soon. Hope they feel sympathetic about your problem and accelerate the process.

Reactions: RAMAAA91

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
So sorry for your loss. You should email your MP explaining your situation and/or send IRCC a Web form explaining why you need your application to be finalized soon. Hope they feel sympathetic about your problem and accelerate the process.
I know the pain man as i have come across almost same situation where my dad was in emergency...be strong you will soon get your application approved..

And yeah send email to your local MP explaining about the situation that you have to travel back home for family support and if possible they could request to expidite the application process on your behalf.
Also parallely rise the webform explaining about situation i guess the IRCC agent would also say the same but safe side call them if the agent attending you is good enough they might suggest you something else that can speed up the process.i have seen some files get expidite processing on emergency situations..

They might say if you have any temp visa to use it for travelling tell them that you dont have TRV ifyou do have then its no problem you can travel with temp.visa even if its BOWP.

b4kumar

Dec 9, 2020
Folks I lost my father in India and I could not visit, my mom and sister are alone there. No update from IRCC dont know what to do
Very sorry to hear Abhishek. I can imagine how your situation can be. Really wish god to provide you strength and energy to navigate this tough situation.

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Hi guys, I read in another forum that a person with AOR July 2018, PNP Inland, got COPR , is it possible that it takes 3 yearss?? I am waiting for 9 months now and I am ok even it take 6 more months, my eligibility is passed and criminality in progress and security not started, but Is it possible that we might to have to wait for 2 or 3 years after our AOR too? I am having a neverous breakdown after reading that a person got it after 3 years ,

byab123

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Hi guys, I read in another forum that a person with AOR July 2018, PNP Inland, got COPR , is it possible that it takes 3 yearss?? I am waiting for 9 months now and I am ok even it take 6 more months, my eligibility is passed and criminality in progress and security not started, but Is it possible that we might to have to wait for 2 or 3 years after our AOR too? I am having a neverous breakdown after reading that a person got it after 3 years ,
Well… maybe. Relax tho, it’s uncommon

Reactions: Melikaaaaaaaa

LonelyT-Rex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
In reality, it might take even longer than that, I saw someone's pnp got a DM after 4 years of waiting, and someone has been waiting for 5 years and still waiting.

n1i2k3

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
But I think that will be for paper file application not EE through PNP

n1i2k3

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
They are not working on PNP files right now. It seems like that. I am also PNP waiting since 13 months still has a same status like you.