+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

sukhbirring

Oct 5, 2020
CoPR finally received. 10 mos waiting. Finally PR!!!!!!!

Apr 22: Received email for portal from Calgary IRCC
Apr 23: Portal credentials, submitted details right away
Apr 26: CoPR in portal
How many days it took for you to get copr after passing everything?
Congratulations!!

Newbieee88

Feb 8, 2021
Hey guys
I just wanted to share about my application. Finally after 11 months of struggle its approved today but no Copr. Been a tough journey for me as I came to know that i was placed in CN pace group. All the criteria were passed in october and had to wait for 6 months just for the final decision. For all those who kept saying be patient or you just have to wait. I know that feeling and really it doesnt help. All i can say is I stopped checking my application status constantly as i lost hope. But yes if i can get through this everyone struggling right now will get through it. My AOR May 26 CEC inland. Also I had my lawyer helping me throughout this process and just as this forum has helped me throughout this process and dont know much about it, but i will surely be helping anyone right now with whatever questions they have. Hope they clear the backlogs first.

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Hey guys
I just wanted to share about my application. Finally after 11 months of struggle its approved today but no Copr. Been a tough journey for me as I came to know that i was placed in CN pace group. All the criteria were passed in october and had to wait for 6 months just for the final decision. For all those who kept saying be patient or you just have to wait. I know that feeling and really it doesnt help. All i can say is I stopped checking my application status constantly as i lost hope. But yes if i can get through this everyone struggling right now will get through it. My AOR May 26 CEC inland. Also I had my lawyer helping me throughout this process and just as this forum has helped me throughout this process and dont know much about it, but i will surely be helping anyone right now with whatever questions they have. Hope they clear the backlogs first.
Congratulations!

Reactions: Newbieee88

mazhar2020

Mar 20, 2020
Congrats!.. I have received the portal email today. Do we need reply details requested in portal letter (next steps)?

Hi, same here I received the email with a instruction PDF. I had sent the requested info by email reply. However, as per other posts I think we should be receiving login credentials for a portal. Let me know if you get updates

Reactions: Jana_M_Calgary

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
How many days it took for you to get copr after passing everything?
Congratulations!!
I passed everything since October. In my CIC portal, my background check was completed Oct 22. Took them 6 months to send the COPR.

• Sad
Reactions: harry0207

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Congrats!.. I have received the portal email today. Do we need reply details requested in portal letter (next steps)?
Yes, you should reply as stated in the email.

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Hey guys
Same like you.I have also not received the COPR. The IRCC agent toldeme yesterday that we have 2 weeks toget the document.SoI am waiting. Do let me know once you get yours.

Reactions: Newbieee88

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Congratulations :) My COPR in the portal also shows validity till May 7 (medical expiry). Checked with LegalFalcon, he said it is not a problem as long as we are inland. @horizonj: Were you able to download the copr?
Thanks for that. Yes, was able to download it through the PR Confirmation portal, not through my CIC online account.

Reactions: amala1611