AOR Received.
11-09-2020
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Aor- May 07
Landing interview - March 4th
Final approval - March 17th
Congrats on getting your PR approved!!!
Wow, they even conducted an interview. Honestly, I thought that these days they just send either COPR directly or provide you credentials for issuing a eCOPR.

Reactions: Seudo

DDN4CAN

Feb 8, 2021
Eligibility is not the first stage to pass. Often Criminality starts right after Medicals pass. A lot of applicants find their stages pass in this order:

Medicals
Criminality
Info Sharing
Eligibility
Security
Hi, I have a question. When they said your Background is passed they are considering Criminality and Security togheter?
Is this the last stage before final approval? Many Thanks

Ochenta8

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
15 -July-2020
Med's Done....
20-Sept-2020
How long will it take to get the COPR document once approved in the system/profile.
I got my final approval on 15th march. Thanks
same as you! Got my approval on 10th March but still waiting for COPR document - we need to wait I have some friends waiting for the email/document more than a month.

Reactions: shredder

laila86

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
I have asked many time, but noone replied me yet..
Does someone know what to they have to check in order to make the final decision? if all the stages are passed, what do they have to check or do?

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Thanks, but no one actually said what they do.... Or I apologize I cannot find it
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/july-2020-cec-applicants-timeline.693847/page-133#post-9277950

Field Operations Support System (FOSS) was the old system IRCC used to hold immigration records. They transitioned this to the GCMS system in 2012. When your Eligibility is being assessed, IRCC do an Integrated FOSS/GCMS check on you to see all related interactions that may have been had regarding you as an applicant, as well as actions taken with respect to any applications you've made in the past.

If/when you pass Eligibility (and all other stages), an officer will do a final review prior to issuing a COPR/ PR visa/ documentation. It is during this review that they do one more FOSS/GCMS check to ensure you remained eligible throughout the application process, as per the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act

Reactions: Vinami and laila86

kiwissima

Sep 17, 2018
They’re keep inviting more... but why they don’t give an answer to those waiting for over 1 year....
This is insane