+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Agent contacted her manager during the call and suggested to better get medical rather then wait and get remedical request (come on, its IRCC - if you say 90% it will get extended, they will give another 90% that you need to do medical again. it's like election in Russia).
It is always at the discretion of the agent reviewing your application, but more often than not, if your medical result was M1-S1, then it would get an automatic extension.

Reactions: dgeorge

gp_2020

Oct 21, 2020
It is always at the discretion of the agent reviewing your application, but more often than not, if your medical result was M1-S1, then it would get an automatic extension.
Both IRCC agent and my representative recommended to get new medical. But sure, people in the forum know better :)

• Haha
Reactions: yay_321

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Both IRCC agent and my representative recommended to get new medical. But sure, people in the forum know better :)
Are you being sarcastic? If you are, then why even bother asking if you know people are going to be nice and help and give their opinions if you don’t think they are right... if you only want to listen to your rep and IRCC why not just ask them and why ask here? People man.. seriously

gp_2020

Oct 21, 2020
Are you being sarcastic? If you are, then why even bother asking if you know people are going to be nice and help and give their opinions if you don’t think they are right... if you only want to listen to your rep and IRCC why not just ask them and why ask here? People man.. seriously
Am I asking for anything? I am sharing my experience with IRCC, maybe that will help other people in similar situations!
I suggest never trust one source, but if 2 professionals getting paid for what they do suggest one option and someone on the forum suggest completely different thing - guess who I am going to trust more?

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Then listen to your rep and get the remedical. It is your application and your life, do what is best for you based on the info you have. You posted here, so people gave you informed opinions. All the best.

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
@gp_2020

Its your take as what you would like to do. No one other than you can think the best for your appl.

Agents on phone - They just wanna answer and get rid of you.
Lawyers - Despite the popular opinion of them being great, I feel they have many files and you are just a 'client' for them.

Take opinion and knowledge from everywhere, different forums/threads, Lawyers, Agents and then do what you feel is best for your application.

gp_2020

Oct 21, 2020
@gp_2020

Its your take as what you would like to do. No one other than you can think the best for your appl.

Agents on phone - They just wanna answer and get rid of you.
Lawyers - Despite the popular opinion of them being great, I feel they have many files and you are just a 'client' for them.

Take opinion and knowledge from everywhere, different forums/threads, Lawyers, Agents and then do what you feel is best for your application.
Finally - someone who uses critical thinking! That's what I'm doing. I know that it is possible that IRCC will extend my medicals, but I would rather get it done and the application would not get delayed any more! It's been almost a year of "heavy processing" already. I would rather put that valid medical on the piece of paper in front of processing agent, instead of waiting with fingers crossed that it will be extended :)

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Finally - someone who uses critical thinking! That's what I'm doing. I know that it is possible that IRCC will extend my medicals, but I would rather get it done and the application would not get delayed any more! It's been almost a year of "heavy processing" already. I would rather put that valid medical on the piece of paper in front of processing agent, instead of waiting with fingers crossed that it will be extended :)
I understand the situation from your point of view too. Like you have been waiting for 1 year and don't want any more waiting that could be triggered by your side.

I understand you don't want to give them a chance to delay you application anymore. It is very frustrating them holding up your application for that long for nothing. And then you see people from later months getting COPRs. (I am an AOR from a later month, but I feel your pain.)

If the application had "review required" I would understand it takes time. But few people here I have seen their application has been approved long back, they just have to issue COPR and they are making them wait for so long for what?

Admin delays/incompetency and whatnot.