+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
AOR
April 30
I called them last week they said VO is Etobicoke and today she said at Ottawa but they both said all passed since Oct 2020 but the decision is still pending.
I am just worried why did they tell the different visa office.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR
April 30
I called them last week they said VO is Etobicoke and today she said at Ottawa but they both said all passed since Oct 2020 but the decision is still pending.
I am just worried why did they tell the different visa office.
Applications sometimes get transferred. Most people have a primary Vo and a secondary VO.
If you order GCMS notes, you can see exactly which your primary Vo is if you absolutely need to know.

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Yes! Thank you
May be my Primary is Ottawa and Secondary is Etobicoke.
I have ordered notes.
Waiting patiently for them.

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Applications sometimes get transferred. Most people have a primary Vo and a secondary VO.
If you order GCMS notes, you can see exactly which your primary Vo is if you absolutely need to know.
Yes! Thank you
May be my Primary is Ottawa and Secondary is Etobicoke.
I have ordered notes.
Waiting patiently for them.

Altsoy

Feb 1, 2021
It's not showing up for me too

I don't even pay attention to that bar as that bar means nothing it has 6 months date starting from your AOR and the bar keeps increasing with the day elapsed. I think it's not giving you the actual progress of your application.
Agree, This bar is meaningless. It counts nothing but the days since the submission.

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
april 23 waiting and august candidate getting approval. they want to show to government that they following six months timeline. loss two jobs due to this unbalanced system, oh canada!
This is so painful wait.
Today agent told me that my file was complete and passed all stages by Oct 2, 2020.
Why am I waiting then since last 4 months.
This is crazy man. My life is a complete mess just because of them. Can’t buy house, can’t change job

• Sad
Reactions: nousername2020

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
This is so painful wait.
Today agent told me that my file was complete and passed all stages by Oct 2, 2020.
This is crazy man. My life is a complete mess just because of them. Can’t buy house, can’t change job
Are you a single applicant or do you have inland/Outland dependants in your application?

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Are you a single applicant or do you have inland/Outland dependants in your application?
I am married and spouse is in canada on owp but I applied without him because of points. I applied in 471 draw alone but the points dropped and I regret that I didn’t add him. If I knew wait was gonna be this long, I would have waited to apply.

kajnala

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
This is so painful wait.
same here and august got approval they put our file aside and dont care.

Reactions: CECApril

gp_2020

Oct 21, 2020
If your medical is passed; Can they still ask you to re-do it if it expires? Hope someone knows the answer. Thanks
I called IRCC today, both mine and spouse's medicals are expired now. Agent advised to go and get new "upfront" medical before IRCC requests - that would speed up the process.

Reactions: sadiqsankara