+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

gp_2020

Oct 21, 2020
My application was approved today but no attached CORP. My Aor is March 04. Just logged in and saw the update but no attachment. There is Corp number
I think the most important questions - when did you provide/got exempt for biometrics?

AlexiBaron

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Mar 20 : AOR (CEC) – No dependent
May 15: Medical Passed
July 20: Medical expired
Oct 16: Bio exempted
Nov 9: Request to redo medical
Nov 19: Medical Passed
Jan 25: Approved (an agent from Ottawa called, are you in Canada? Your address? Your email?- your application was approved check your profile)
Jan 26: COPR received by email (Etobicoke office requested photo)

From Oct 16, I had several GU. The last one was Jan 07.

I know waiting time is tough. I hope applicants from Jan-May 2020 will get good news soon.

Boye20

Dec 1, 2020
Jan 25: Approved (an agent from Ottawa called, are you in Canada? Your address? Your email?- your application was approved check your profile)

I know waiting time is tough. I hope applicants from Jan-May 2020 will get good news soon.
Did you see attached document , I didn't see any attached document but says application approved and there was a CORP number.

Reactions: puneet kanda

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020

Congratulations @AlexiBaron. Cheers mate. Best of luck for your future.

M_brar

May 2, 2020
Hi guys
I received my COPR today in the email
ITA- May 1, 2020
AOR- July 18, 2020
BIL- Sep 9, 2020
BIO- Oct 13, 2020
Called IRCC- Nov 12, 2020 - Criminality passed, Eligibility & Security was pending

Application approved- Dec 15, 2020.
IRCC agent told me that my file was approved in their system since Dec 7 but it was not showing under my account (as per my consultant)
COPR- Jan 26, 2021
Today I received an email from etobicoke along with COPR.

All the best guys.
Hope you all get your COPR soon

puneet kanda

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
My application was approved today but no attached CORP. My Aor is March 04. Just logged in and saw the update but no attachment. There is Corp number
Are you cec applicant? And are you the only one on file or do you have any dependents on file? When did you provide your biometrics?

tj_sf

Nov 18, 2020
You already received the PR confirmation portal,so you have nothing to worry. Don't bother wasting time creating an email template.

You have to give them time after they announced CEC applications will be processed at full capacity, we are only one week in.
when did they announce this? this would be great.
i gave my biometrics yesterday. my AOR was july 02.
i ordered gsmc notes 20 days ag
I am thinking we should give them a little more time bcz on 19 janaury they announced!!!!! That focusing on CEC only !!! They have backlog but only thing hurting me is !! Try to finsh backlog first they start august sept oct files!!! Its 26 jan today !! In 1 week i had seen many people getting their copr!! So maybe change is coming but will take some time :( trying to stay positve
where did they announce this.
July 02 AOR. no updates, ordered gsmc notes

StarA

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
Hello All,

I am overjoyed to share my news with you all.I have finally become Permanent Resident of Canada after long waiting period of almost 11 months.:)

AOR-March 03,2020
Biomatrics-Nov-04,2020
Approved application-23 Jan,2021
Visa Office-Ottawa
COPR letter from Local Visa office-Jan 26,2021.

Thank you everyone who has helped me answering my questions and Big THANK YOU to CANADA VISA FORUM where each individuals can ask about their queries and get solutions to their questions in certain way.

All the Best to all of you , I hope you all get your much awaited PR soon.