+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

maxmeomeo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
At this point, I start believing that they intentionally prioritize newer applicants in order to balance the percentage of application processed within 6 months (for their end of the year review/report).
In the end, once the 6-months threshold is crossed, doesn't really matter whether it takes 1 or 300 days more lol
Good point lol

Normatt4

Oct 16, 2020
I’ve been silently following this forum and it’s been so helpful. We finally got good news about our PR process and thought it’d be nice to share. Hope everyone gets great news soon as well.
Our representative called us to inform we got COPR approval.

Timeline:
Vancouver
CEC inland (1 dependent)
EE profile created on Jun 2019
ITA Feb 5 2020
AOR April 4 2020
Biometrics done Oct 21st 2020
CoPR Nov 4 2020
Got the letters today

Good luck everyone!!

MatAb

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
I’ve been silently following this forum and it’s been so helpful. We finally got good news about our PR process and thought it’d be nice to share. Hope everyone gets great news soon as well.
Our representative called us to inform we got COPR approval.

Timeline:
Vancouver
CEC inland (1 dependent)
EE profile created on Jun 2019
ITA Feb 5 2020
AOR April 4 2020
Biometrics done Oct 21st 2020
CoPR Nov 4 2020
Got the letters today

Good luck everyone!!
This is fantastic news and gives us all alot of hope. Congratulations! Great way to start the weekend!

Reactions: Normatt4

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
At this point, I start believing that they intentionally prioritize newer applicants in order to balance the percentage of application processed within 6 months (for their end of the year review/report).
In the end, once the 6-months threshold is crossed, doesn't really matter whether it takes 1 or 300 days more lol
True that.

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Trend it on Twitter guys .
I have started a tweet and tagged IRCC. Re tweet it or post your tweet... lets Trend inland COPR on IRCC page

lets make it happen guys
Don’t do it they might refuse everyone if they get pissed off guys please.. lol

psidhu92

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Just signed on and saw application updated in my profile but there was no update inside. Does anyone know what it could mean?

Everything except criminality in my application is passed according to my GCMS notes.

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Just signed on and saw application updated in my profile but there was no update inside. Does anyone know what it could mean?

Everything except criminality in my application is passed according to my GCMS notes.
That is a very good sign of passing a stage, as Ghost Update signifies that someone worked on your file. As your criminality was pending, hopefully that passed and now everything should be good to go. Let's see what surprises the coming week brings for us. Wish you the very best!

Last edited:
Reactions: psidhu92

tsc17

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
24-06-2020

your aor ?