+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR soft landing and return to the US in COVID-19 environment

DS1991

Nov 20, 2019
Hello,

I raised a web form in June and got a response saying “we have considered your request”. My copr visa has expired.

Now I want to settle in Canada since my project in US has ended and won’t be having a job here too.

Has anyone received further instructions on the web form for landing after copr has expired?

Itsmsk66

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Same here. Got the below Response:

We wish to thank you for your patience and to inform you that the information you have provided has been forwarded to the responsible office.

Your file should be reviewed shortly.

Itsmsk66

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Hello,

I raised a web form in June and got a response saying “we have considered your request”. My copr visa has expired.

Now I want to settle in Canada since my project in US has ended and won’t be having a job here too.

Has anyone received further instructions on the web form for landing after copr has expired?
Let me know if your extension gets approved. Did they ask to send you your quarantine plan and any documents to make sure you want to settle vs do soft launch.

DS1991

Nov 20, 2019
Let me know if your extension gets approved. Did they ask to send you your quarantine plan and any documents to make sure you want to settle vs do soft launch.
Nothing more than this response which is why I want to know if anyone got more concrete response for this? What steps can I take to land in Canada now without a valid copr