+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CoPR number on PR Tracker

AyodejiA

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
What is your timeline? I am also waiting for virtual landing.

Application submitted - Jan 31 2022
PPR - Sept 13 2022
Submitted webform to inform Ottowa that I am in Canada on Sept 13, then again on Sept 19th, and then again on Oct 13th.

I have not received the PR portal credentials yet, but I managed to talk to IRCC over the phone and they said they received my webforms on Oct 21st and transferred my file to the virtual landing team in Calgary.
Is your application inland or outland?

How do you send webform to Ottawa?

Thanks

Waiting4OT

Oct 24, 2022
My application is outland as well.
I got PPR November 11, uploaded my passport via the GCKEY and since then no more update?
What do you advise?
I got PPR on Sept. 13th, submitted the webform to start the virtual landing on the same day and I have not heard from them since. I wish I had good news for you but I don't know what else you could do besides waiting. I'd try to call and see if you are lucky enough to get through so that you can ask what might be going on (pretty useless, but it could give you peace of mind that it will eventually go through)

Reactions: AyodejiA

Ajamili

Jun 9, 2022
My application is outland as well.
I got PPR November 11, uploaded my passport via the GCKEY and since then no more update?
What do you advise?
Hi, since your application is outland, did you send your physical passport to a Visa application center as well?

AyodejiA

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Hi, since your application is outland, did you send your physical passport to a Visa application center as well?
I sent it to CPC Ottawa last week maybe it might trigger them to send me virtual landing details. Yet to get my passport back.

AyodejiA

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
I got PPR on Sept. 13th, submitted the webform to start the virtual landing on the same day and I have not heard from them since. I wish I had good news for you but I don't know what else you could do besides waiting. I'd try to call and see if you are lucky enough to get through so that you can ask what might be going on (pretty useless, but it could give you peace of mind that it will eventually go through)

I can imagine. We hope for the best soon!

ktlean

Nov 1, 2022
I would say yes, however if I did something stupid like not complete the portal, upload photos, stuff like that you can still be declined. I got clarity from the agent on the phone on the final steps. So once you have COPR in the portal and they say you are approved. Then you have the following if you are inland:

1. You are entered into a queue for virtual landing.
2. You get an email or in some cases a phone call to confirm that the PA is in Canada and some basic demographic information such as address, phone.
3. The agent changes an entry in the system to trigger the portal invite.
4. The application has a final review by an officer.
4. You receive the login info for the portal.
5. You upload photos and get eCOPR document.
6. Once portal is done, IRCC changes your application status to closed.
7. You receive your PR Card roughly 30 days later.
I am stuck between 5 and 6 now for almost 3 months :/ Uploaded photo and address, still "In Review"

mikky1983

Nov 24, 2022
I am stuck between 5 and 6 now for almost 3 months :/ Uploaded photo and address, still "In Review"
Same with me I uploaded photo,and address on the 7th same day I received Portal credentials,no ecopr yet,still on review,any idea of the waiting time to get the ecopr?

ktlean

Nov 1, 2022
Same with me I uploaded photo,and address on the 7th same day I received Portal credentials,no ecopr yet,still on review,any idea of the waiting time to get the ecopr?
No idea. I've contacted them and just received the typical "it's in the queue" answer. I saw that you can request your IRCC info here: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do and might end up doing that if it doesn't go through in the new year just to check to make sure there are no issues holding it up. I feel like something as simple as the photo didn't meet requirements could put it on hold but for whatever reason the notification doesn't get sent out (a bug in the system, going to junk mail, etc.) and would want to check that. (Though I'm not even sure if that info would show up in the document request.)

I received a bunch of ghost updates last week so I'm hopeful!

I've also seen "gossip" in these forums that maybe they have significantly slowed down for the year so am hoping that come January we'll see progress?

Like you, I'm looking for any info I can find!

mikky1983

Nov 24, 2022
No idea. I've contacted them and just received the typical "it's in the queue" answer. I saw that you can request your IRCC info here: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do and might end up doing that if it doesn't go through in the new year just to check to make sure there are no issues holding it up. I feel like something as simple as the photo didn't meet requirements could put it on hold but for whatever reason the notification doesn't get sent out (a bug in the system, going to junk mail, etc.) and would want to check that. (Though I'm not even sure if that info would show up in the document request.)

I received a bunch of ghost updates last week so I'm hopeful!

I've also seen "gossip" in these forums that maybe they have significantly slowed down for the year so am hoping that come January we'll see progress?

Like you, I'm looking for any info I can find!
Anyway thanks ,please keep me informed if you find any thing your write up is really helpful