+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CoPR number on PR Tracker

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
How do you know it’s a technical thing that IRCC does where do you get this information?
I am inferring based on the fact that this is a new thing shown only in this newer tracker, and multiple posts saying "received copr #" but no direct relationship to when they get PPR.

Now, you can decide it means something else if you like, but again - same basic problem that no clear timeframe or path from the copr# to PPR.

[And no, I have no idea why IRCC has decided to share this particular bit of data since it doesn't seem to contain info directly usable to the applicant/sponsor; but there are also different trackers with different info and I have no idea why this is considered an improvement or if there's any logic at all, really.]

Reactions: charliem

minnuseo

Jan 26, 2022
my tracker was also updated with copr number last week. no ppr or any updates yet other than getting ghost updates. Anybody here got ppr after getting coprr numbrer on tracker

Tbay

Apr 9, 2021
Anyone got PPR after COPR on the tracker? How long it takes to get PPR after COPR ?

Onlinehobby

Mar 12, 2022
we got ppr first and copr number was updated in tracker later...however its been almost a month we did not receive copr letter

also its an outland family class spousal sponsorship..however my spouse is in canada in visitor visa

we submitted the webform within 5 days for virtual landing, but little afraid when they would check the message and provide copr

Hanouni

Star Member
Jun 20, 2022
we got ppr first and copr number was updated in tracker later...however its been almost a month we did not receive copr letter

also its an outland family class spousal sponsorship..however my spouse is in canada in visitor visa

we submitted the webform within 5 days for virtual landing, but little afraid when they would check the message and provide copr
I am same situation since july and I don’t know what to do i sent multiple webforms but got no answer it is really stressing

Waiting4OT

Oct 24, 2022
I am same situation since july and I don’t know what to do i sent multiple webforms but got no answer it is really stressing
What is your timeline? I am also waiting for virtual landing.

Application submitted - Jan 31 2022
PPR - Sept 13 2022
Submitted webform to inform Ottowa that I am in Canada on Sept 13, then again on Sept 19th, and then again on Oct 13th.

I have not received the PR portal credentials yet, but I managed to talk to IRCC over the phone and they said they received my webforms on Oct 21st and transferred my file to the virtual landing team in Calgary.