+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CoPR number on PR Tracker

randhawa7511

Star Member
Aug 30, 2022
still waiting. Did you agent confirmed it's Ottawa VO?
I did not ask. But I read it somewhere if you don't get an email that says something like 'Your application is passed to X VO' then all paper based applications in Canada are processed at Ottawa. Did you confirm that yours is Ottawa? and how did you?

Brijesh85

Nov 15, 2022
I did not ask. But I read it somewhere if you don't get an email that says something like 'Your application is passed to X VO' then all paper based applications in Canada are processed at Ottawa. Did you confirm that yours is Ottawa? and how did you?
Yes, that's correct but still application is getting transferred late on from Ottawa to another VO. I confirmed when I called to IRCC.

randhawa7511

Star Member
Aug 30, 2022
Yes, that's correct but still application is getting transferred late on from Ottawa to another VO. I confirmed when I called to IRCC.
Ah ok.. I might just call IRCC myself.. this is seriously annoying now.. its been 13 days! and nearly a month since all statuses are changed to complete

Reactions: Brijesh85

James Lyrie-Stewart

Star Member
Jan 13, 2013
Just adding to the conversation: I got COPR document number and expiry date on the tracker on Oct 26 and have been waiting for the portal invite email, aka the PR confirmation email, since then.

I know a few people who got the COPR details after me and got the portal invite just shortly after, so I know IRCC didn’t stop issuing them, but perhaps something changed at IRCC that caused the slowdown.

randhawa7511

Star Member
Aug 30, 2022
Just adding to the conversation: I got COPR document number and expiry date on the tracker on Oct 26 and have been waiting for the portal invite email, aka the PR confirmation email, since then.

I know a few people who got the COPR details after me and got the portal invite just shortly after, so I know IRCC didn’t stop issuing them, but perhaps something changed at IRCC that caused the slowdown.
If you're Inland .. some people are waiting over a month! I think they changed something specifically for inland

Vedant_agarwalla

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2018
AOR Received.
Dec 2018
I am an Inland Sponsor.
I applied for my wife and daughter on may 22nd and on nov 2nd the status of everything got changed to completed.
On nov 3rd I got the COPR number on the portal.
And now its been 2 weeks and I have not had any movement since then :(
I got a pre arrival mail, and call from an immigration officer on 2nd to clarify some information. the officer then called back and said she has approved the file and congratulated us. We however got no approval in principle email.
Waiting anxiously.

randhawa7511

Star Member
Aug 30, 2022
I am an Inland Sponsor.
I applied for my wife and daughter on may 22nd and on nov 2nd the status of everything got changed to completed.
I got a pre arrival mail, and call from an immigration officer on 2nd to clarify some information. the officer then called back and said she has approved the file and congratulated us. We however got no approval in principle email.
Waiting anxiously.
Yup virtual landing for inland applications are taking long time, some saying up to or over a month

mjw071284

Mar 21, 2015
I am an Inland Sponsor.
Waiting anxiously.
Yeah we completed the portal 6 weeks ago and still waiting for ecopr. Seems to be a lot of movement for outland people getting ppr requests but inland seems to be stuck at the portal/copr stage. Did the agent pretty much say you have your PR? Our application has said decision made for over a month now.