+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR letter

preehali

Jan 18, 2021
got my permanent resident letter by email when i send my picture and letter off to the address listed above are they sending it back with my pr card also its inland btw also

do they need to stamp my spouse passport do we send it off or we good now with just pr card we dont need a stamp in passport right now that my spouse became a pr in canada??

Ay'smom

Jan 6, 2021
got my permanent resident letter by email when i send my picture and letter off to the address listed above are they sending it back with my pr card also its inland btw also

do they need to stamp my spouse passport do we send it off or we good now with just pr card we dont need a stamp in passport right now that my spouse became a pr in canada??
Hello and congratulations.
I also got mine this morning. According to the letter, we don't need to send in a passport (as we are already in Canada) just send in your passport photograph and a copy of the Letter as requested...

nylider

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello and congratulations.
I also got mine this morning. According to the letter, we don't need to send in a passport (as we are already in Canada) just send in your passport photograph and a copy of the Letter as requested...
Hello, when did you applied for pr?

nylider

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021

Hello, when did you applied for pr?