+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR holder with visa <3 months willing to book tickets in Vande Bharat Mission from India to Toronto

ericusdab

Mar 24, 2017
"Will be coming to Canada?" Do you mean 20th June?
I’m also having 1year postgraduate permits and I’m currently stuck in Finland my TRV is about to expire as well. I don’t know what to do! I received my post graduate work permit on Mach and after that Convid-19 came to stay ! My TRV is expiring 15th July 2020 . I have submitted new TRV since May 5th still no decision! I’m confused can I travel?

anjali03

Nov 7, 2019
I am having valid COPR(Confirmation of Permanent resident) with a single entry visa(expiry date: 20th July,2020)As per Canada immigration guidelines, I am exempt from travel restrictions as our PR application was approved before 18th March.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html#approved-before
(Permanent residence applications approved on or before March 18, 2020 : If we approved your application on or before March 18, 2020, but you haven’t travelled to Canada yet, you’re exempt from the travel restriction measures.)

As per MHA guidelines II, there is nothing mentioned about COPR visa eligibility. It's only mentioned about OCI, greencard holders and indian nationals holding visa with residual validity of 3 months.

Could you please confirm if I am eligible to book tickets under VBM initiative.
Sailing in the same boat, let me know if you have any news. My Air Canada flight got cancelled

tanujiter153

Jun 5, 2020
Hi,
Thanks for the update.
Which flight did u book? Air India website shows all flights sold out!!
I booked the ticket in Air India under VBM Ph 4. Follow AI’s twitter handle and whenever they announce the booking dates, be prepared as the tickets get sold out within the first 1-2 minutes.

njay91

Star Member
Aug 29, 2017
Kochi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Hi, I am looking for more information on this but unable to find concrete information. However, I was told that if destination country allows entry then the ticket can be booked with AirIndia, is what I was told in my last enquiry.
My CoPR expires on Jul 4, and planning to travel too. Get in touch with me on tammi_star on insta or snap, Or email on tammi.aqua@gmail.com
- Shilpa Wagwade
Hello, Did you fly through VBM, Do you have any information about the next available flight

njay91

Star Member
Aug 29, 2017
Kochi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Hello

Is anyone travelling through VBM Phase 5 to Toronto in August 2020, Really appreciate if anyone has any credible information.

Manbirkaur23

Aug 27, 2018
On a post on another thread, a person mentioned that they were able to travel to Canada using Air France flight from Mumbai to Paris and then an Air Canada flight from Paris to Toronto. They landed in Canada 2 days ago.

As far as I know, Air India officials should not have any objections admitting passengers as long as they are allowed entry into the destination country. I have booked my flights for 21st June from Delhi to Toronto on an Air India flight. I am travelling with my spouse and kid so I have done considerable research to ensure that the travel will be allowed.
Did you connect with any travel agent, or you booked yourself? If any agent, can you share details. Also was it hard to book through vandebharat?