+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR expired without receiving any notification?

Ammar_alshaer

Oct 5, 2022
Egypt
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2020
Hi everyone,
so I recently learned about the new portal, IRCC tracker. So I made an account to check my status I this is a confusing summary
it is written that my COPR expires on DEC 2022. However,I didn’t receive any confirmation email or msg on my Account and I have been following up with it daily.
I have called them few times and requested my GCMS notes as well and nothing like that was mentioned.
Not sure if it is relevant, But I made my remedical June 2022 and was requested to send a police certificate the same month, which I did. And that was the last update from them.
help please anyone?

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Hi everyone,
so I recently learned about the new portal, IRCC tracker. So I made an account to check my status I this is a confusing summary
it is written that my COPR expires on DEC 2022. However,I didn’t receive any confirmation email or msg on my Account and I have been following up with it daily.
I have called them few times and requested my GCMS notes as well and nothing like that was mentioned.
Not sure if it is relevant, But I made my remedical June 2022 and was requested to send a police certificate the same month, which I did. And that was the last update from them.
help please anyone?

Sometimes stuff end up in junk/spam. Might want to dig through that.

Ammar_alshaer

Oct 5, 2022
Egypt
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2020
Thanks for the reply
Will I did check, could not find any. but I think I should receive a message on my IRCC account as well right?