+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR details in tracker, but no RFV

mnova

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Did you get your passport back? How long did it take?
On September 27, 2023 received a message in gckey saying " your visa has been affixed to your passport "
( Oct 2, 2023) got an email to collect passport, so I went to DHL to go pick it up, now I am waiting for it to be delivered to me.

shirishrao

Jan 3, 2023
On September 27, 2023 received a message in gckey saying " your visa has been affixed to your passport "
( Oct 2, 2023) got an email to collect passport, so I went to DHL to go pick it up, now I am waiting for it to be delivered to me.
Great! Congratulations!!
Looks like its taking almost a month for this process.

Arizki

Jan 6, 2024
Hello Everyone,

i applied for CEC as an inland applicant on June 6th 2023 including my spouse who’s an outland applicant, i received my PR Card a month ago, and for her case they sent her the Pr portal email on Oct 26 to her instead of me, we replied advising she is outland, then they sent me the RFV letter with my UCI and name knowing i already received the PR card, the email states that she can use it to stamp the visa however VFS is advising that the letter needs to be in her name! I responded to the IRCC email requesting a letter/email in her name but no response knowing that we have 30 days to submit her passport and VFS doesn’t want to handle it! Could anyone advise of what to do please? Thanks

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
My IRCC account shows this message in the latest updates:
Final decision - March 11, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am waiting for PPR.How long does it take for processing after getting this update?
My COPR details are also updated on my tracker on 13 March 2024. Not sure if this means that my PR case is approved and that is my biggest concern.

As the COPR details updated on my tracker ,does it mean that my PR case is approved and finalised now or it is still in processing phase where the decision could be affected.
Thanks in advance.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
There is another update.I called IRCC yesterday and they told me that they have already sent RFV on 13 March by post.Is it possible that they use postal services when my all other correspondence was by email.Now I have requested them to resend it through email.Let’s see.Can anyone guide me how much time IRCC will take to issue PPR if request is made by phone.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Received PPR today on 17 April. But it was issued on 13 March 2024 and 30 days window is closed on 13 April.
I am confused if VFS will accept it and give appointment to me.
Please guide what can be done.

graciekongg

Apr 1, 2024
I have the same problem here, I got my FD on 16th April, 2024, but no RFV after that, while everyone else got their RFV exactly one day after the final decision. Is this normal?

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
I have the same problem here, I got my FD on 16th April, 2024, but no RFV after that, while everyone else got their RFV exactly one day after the final decision. Is this normal?
Are the COPR details updated on your tracker.Please monitor your tracker regularly.Also if you do not receive it in few days ,raise a webform or call IRCC asking the status of RFV.
It happened in my case that RFV was issued on the 13 March 2024 i.e. on the third day after COPR details were updated on my tracker ,and I got an update about some letter being issued on my tracker.I kept waiting for it in my GCkey but they sent my RFV by post.So I did not get it on time and the 30 days window for passport stamping was closed for me.So I raised webform to reissue my RFV.And yesterday I received new RFV.

graciekongg

Apr 1, 2024
Are the COPR details updated on your tracker.Please monitor your tracker regularly.Also if you do not receive it in few days ,raise a webform or call IRCC asking the status of RFV.
It happened in my case that RFV was issued on the 13 March 2024 i.e. on the third day after COPR details were updated on my tracker ,and I got an update about some letter being issued on my tracker.I kept waiting for it in my GCkey but they sent my RFV by post.So I did not get it on time and the 30 days window for passport stamping was closed for me.So I raised webform to reissue my RFV.And yesterday I received new RFV.
Thanks for the prompt reply. The thing is that I cannot see any updates on the tracker as the tracker is completely broken. The tracker has not been updating anything for a month, and nobody here is trying to get this thing fixed. What a joke! As a result, I cannot see any COPR number on my tracker. But from my experience, my application should be approved after receiving the final decision, and I plan to raise a web form to state the fact that I have not received my RFV. Next, I will try to use the Kai Method to email my visa offices to see if I could fake a portal 1 and get my RFV sooner. I am not going to simply wait on this matter, not with IRCC at least. I think the worst thing I can ever do is wait for a response from IRCC.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Thanks for the prompt reply. The thing is that I cannot see any updates on the tracker as the tracker is completely broken. The tracker has not been updating anything for a month, and nobody here is trying to get this thing fixed. What a joke! As a result, I cannot see any COPR number on my tracker. But from my experience, my application should be approved after receiving the final decision, and I plan to raise a web form to state the fact that I have not received my RFV. Next, I will try to use the Kai Method to email my visa offices to see if I could fake a portal 1 and get my RFV sooner. I am not going to simply wait on this matter, not with IRCC at least. I think the worst thing I can ever do is wait for a response from IRCC.
Raise a webform asking if the FD is made then what is the status of RFV.
Also next day give a call and ask the same question, give reference of the previous day webform.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
AOR NOV 2021 Alberta PNP.
Received my RFV on 19 April 2024.it has been a long journey of 29 months.
From my experience,If the documentation is done properly then there may be some delay but decision will definitely be in your favour.
Thank you everyone for all the support.
All the best to all of you.Just don’t loose hope.