+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR details in tracker, but no RFV

Hangry_Lady

Jul 10, 2023
Hello!
Everything is complete on my tracker, and COPR details have been visible since July 11, but I have not received the RFV yet.
When I called IRCC (on 17th July), I was just told to wait.
Is anyone else in a similar situation? What should be done?

Tomiseen

Nov 10, 2021
Hello!
Everything is complete on my tracker, and COPR details have been visible since July 11, but I have not received the RFV yet.
When I called IRCC (on 17th July), I was just told to wait.
Is anyone else in a similar situation? What should be done?
Hi, I am in a similar situation. My COPR was also updated same day as yours. They also asked me to wait when I called.

ryankrisinki

Jul 21, 2023
There may be something going on in the background with your app (security, eligibility concerncs etc.) which they realized after they generated your COPR. CPC-O is just working fine I guess since I saw many Ottawa PPR's in various fb groups.

Tomiseen

Nov 10, 2021
There may be something going on in the background with your app (security, eligibility concerncs etc.) which they realized after they generated your COPR. CPC-O is just working fine I guess since I saw many Ottawa PPR's in various fb groups.
Even after passing eligibility and BG check? I thought all those stages would have been done before concluding eligibility and BG.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Even after passing eligibility and BG check? I thought all those stages would have been done before concluding eligibility and BG.
A final review is conducted before issuing a communication(RFV/PPR/Portal) to you. Very rarely that someone finds an anomaly in an application. I haven't seen any GCMS notes at all where we the application went into BGS or A11.2 check (eligibility) again after passing all stages.

mnova

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Guys any of you who got copr has got the email request already?
I just got copr on my tracker today... and I was wonder how long it will take to get the RFV/PPR?