+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

mnova

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
I just called IRCC, my VO is still London Ontario, and agent told me that they could help to send sort of remind if waiting for 3 months after everything completed, so for now I have to wait and told me to call them if I don't receive email at the end of August.
Hey were they able to look into your application?
Cuz I just called ircc my vo is in South Africa, ircc said they didn't have access to my app as the app is being processed outland...

Gooddaygo

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Hey were they able to look into your application?
Cuz I just called ircc my vo is in South Africa, ircc said they didn't have access to my app as the app is being processed outland...
That's possible, my application in processed in Canada, so they can.

doublekk12

Apr 13, 2023
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Done....
28-12-2022
Same situation, I can see my COPR number but I haven't received a portal email or COPR document via email yet.
And I have applied for BOWP (Bridging Open Work Permit) in April, and I just got an email for BOWP that the final decision is in process.
Should I withdraw BOWP to get a refund? or should I wait until I get a portal email for PR and then withdraw BOWP?

Please give me advices..

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Same situation, I can see my COPR number but I haven't received a portal email or COPR document via email yet.
And I have applied for BOWP (Bridging Open Work Permit) in April, and I just got an email for BOWP that the final decision is in process.
Should I withdraw BOWP to get a refund? or should I wait until I get a portal email for PR and then withdraw BOWP?

Please give me advices..
I suggest you wait for eCOPR.

Jeielle

Aug 15, 2023
Hi,

I'm inland. I got everything green on June 29th and got a COPR document number on July 5th. It's been 1 month and 10 days but no e-mail for COPR document or eCOPR yet. Can you please help advise what should I do now? Waiting is soooo exhausting..

TravisM

Star Member
Nov 20, 2022
Hi,

I'm inland. I got everything green on June 29th and got a COPR document number on July 5th. It's been 1 month and 10 days but no e-mail for COPR document or eCOPR yet. Can you please help advise what should I do now? Waiting is soooo exhausting..
Send me a dm, went through the same.

• Love
Reactions: Jeielle

Jeielle

Aug 15, 2023
Hi,

Hi all! i got the e-mail from IRCC PR Portal! It turned out it was e-mailed to me yesterday before I even wrote here. Well guys, i didn't do anything extra to get it. It is really just a waiting game :) ... and as they say "patience is a virtue".

pinemaple

Star Member
Apr 27, 2022
Hi all! i got the e-mail from IRCC PR Portal! It turned out it was e-mailed to me yesterday before I even wrote here. Well guys, i didn't do anything extra to get it. It is really just a waiting game :) ... and as they say "patience is a virtue".
Congratulations!
Do you mind posting your timeline?

jasvinderpal

Jun 15, 2018
@KaiAT : Looking for advice as my tracker shows all sections completed since 27th Jul while overall status reflecting in progress. Should I wait or write an email as you suggested in few of the posts. I am an FSW-O, PNP EE with 3 dependents. Hoping all green now and it is only COPR and PPR is pending rest all good. Please suggest!!

Jeielle

Aug 15, 2023
Congratulations!
Do you mind posting your timeline?
Thanks!

Here is my timeline.

7th Feb: Submitted Application
20th Feb: Received Temporary Application number

10th Mar: Received AOR
16th Mar: Medical instructions
20th Mar: Medical done
27th Mar: Received instruction to submit Proof of Medical