femi_kan

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
March 29
Hi FSW inland, application is with dependent.
AOR -March 16th
Medical passed - April 6th
Biometrics completed- April 12th
All eligibility completed on May 15th except for spouse eligibility shows not started. But Ircc agent confirmed everything is passed for primary applicant and spouse.
No single update after May 15th
Visa office is - RROC Ottawa
Anyone waiting with the same timeframe?
There's quite a number of us who have RROC as our VO. I should let you know that RROC is probably the slowest VO anyone can be assigned to, so you not getting any update since May is part of their MO. Moreover, there's nothing much you can do now other than to wait until they cross the 7months processing time which starts counting from your AOR which is in October in your own case.

Reactions: divya240293

Vk@11

Jul 23, 2023
There's quite a number of us who have RROC as our VO. I should let you know that RROC is probably the slowest VO anyone can be assigned to, so you not getting any update since May is part of their MO. Moreover, there's nothing much you can do now other than to wait until they cross the 7months processing time which starts counting from your AOR which is in October in your own case.
Have you seen someone waiting for 7 months just to know the final decision?

P4ndA

Mar 18, 2019
just read it, you are in better spot than I was, my copr was in the tracker since Dec/2022! and nothing with no response till May when by chance I found this thread, and one member gave the emails to give me access to the portal, else I would be probably waiting till now to access the portal, what's funny, when they emailed me the portal 2 user/pass, only then my IRCC account updated with a retrospect that in Jan they had an update.. so maybe to avoid any KPI/audit issues looking at my file later, fking weasels :mad:
Anyway, you are still in a good shape but good that you are making a noise about it, keep calling MP, maybe webforms although I found those are kinda useless, else is also useless.
Hi, may I know which emails you were given ? and what do you mean when you said access to the portal. I thought that we need to wait for them to create the portal account for us initially ?

vhoro28

Aug 2, 2023
Hi guys,

I received an email from IRCC that my application ready for finalization, and I just need to reply with some clarification info about me, like UCI, full name, email, and confirm that I'm in Canada. After this I should receive another email with PR portal credentials. I replied more than 3 weeks ago and it's still nothing. I'm wondering how long it takes for them to reply with creds, so far I've seen here on this forum and people I know it took 2-7 days for them. I'm worrying something went wrong or maybe some typo mistake happened or so. In the tracker I see biometrics, eligibility, mededical & background completed, and even some CoPR info that expires June next year. But still no email with creds from IRCC. What would you suggest to do? Keep waiting or fill form, calls, etc?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi guys,

I received an email from IRCC that my application ready for finalization, and I just need to reply with some clarification info about me, like UCI, full name, email, and confirm that I'm in Canada. After this I should receive another email with PR portal credentials. I replied more than 3 weeks ago and it's still nothing. I'm wondering how long it takes for them to reply with creds, so far I've seen here on this forum and people I know it took 2-7 days for them. I'm worrying something went wrong or maybe some typo mistake happened or so. In the tracker I see biometrics, eligibility, mededical & background completed, and even some CoPR info that expires June next year. But still no email with creds from IRCC. What would you suggest to do? Keep waiting or fill form, calls, etc?
Go through the email you sent, sometimes a typo leads to delay. Also check spam and other inboxes.

Temmynitemmy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
No typos from my side as well as spam folder is empty...
We're in th
Hi guys,

We're in the same boat. I decided to send them a reminder this morning. I just typed:

Dear IRCC,
Gentle reminder