App. Filed.......
April 6, 2023
Doc's Request.
June 13th 2023
AOR Received.
April 6 2023
Med's Done....
May 9th 2023
@delixo did you receive any portal email after gave them details..?
I did not! This is weird. This probably means that the case is still open just like the call centre person told me
Doesnt make much sense.. since the copr numbers are already there. I just noticed that the copr number for me and my dependent are the same

I wonder if it's supposed to be like that

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
I did not! This is weird. This probably means that the case is still open just like the call centre person told me
Doesnt make much sense.. since the copr numbers are already there. I just noticed that the copr number for me and my dependent are the same

I wonder if it's supposed to be like that
Check this out
Okay I figured it out. It's a flaw with the portal. You have to switch to a different section and back to see the other person's details.

TravisM

Star Member
Nov 20, 2022
NEW UPDATE

April 28th: COPR in tracker

May 30th: Called IRCC after a month of nothing, IRCC agent just told us to keep waiting

June 3rd: Forcibly emailed the landing team following direction from a fellow forum member

June 5th: Portal invite, declared presence and uploaded photo, ECOPR still not available.

June 19th: Called IRCC again, agent confirms everything within app is completed, mentioned we should've
received COPR over a month earlier, sends an email marked urgent to Mississauga VO. Was told to call at the end of the week if nothing is received

June 23rd : Called IRCC again as nothing is received, agent confirms again everything is marked as completed, mentioning again that it's strange we don't have our documents yet, as if someone in VO forgot to progress the application after finishing it.

June 26th: No updates, emailed local MP, MP confirms they made an appointment with VO regarding my app for early next week,

June 29th: MP replies, notes that IRCC mentioned "Outstanding balance on the file" (First time this has ever been mentioned). Checking on our receipts and the fees page listed, all payments have been made. Made a call to IRCC requesting a call back does not seem we will get a call back before they close today.

Reactions: delixo

delixo

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
April 6, 2023
Doc's Request.
June 13th 2023
AOR Received.
April 6 2023
Med's Done....
May 9th 2023
NEW UPDATE

April 28th: COPR in tracker

May 30th: Called IRCC after a month of nothing, IRCC agent just told us to keep waiting

June 3rd: Forcibly emailed the landing team following direction from a fellow forum member

June 5th: Portal invite, declared presence and uploaded photo, ECOPR still not available.

June 19th: Called IRCC again, agent confirms everything within app is completed, mentioned we should've
received COPR over a month earlier, sends an email marked urgent to Mississauga VO. Was told to call at the end of the week if nothing is received

June 23rd : Called IRCC again as nothing is received, agent confirms again everything is marked as completed, mentioning again that it's strange we don't have our documents yet, as if someone in VO forgot to progress the application after finishing it.

June 26th: No updates, emailed local MP, MP confirms they made an appointment with VO regarding my app for early next week,

June 29th: MP replies, notes that IRCC mentioned "Outstanding balance on the file" (First time this has ever been mentioned). Checking on our receipts and the fees page listed, all payments have been made. Made a call to IRCC requesting a call back does not seem we will get a call back before they close today.
the system is such a mess
Good luck!
Keep us posted

Douglas K

Dec 2, 2022
I received my ECOPR today from Montreal.

Here is my timeline

Hi everyone just a quick updating.

The waiting time is finally over. I received my ECOPR today.

Application submitted: October,19,2022
Last ghost: Jun, 12 - Final decision - June 12, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Tracker updated to everything completed: June, 14
Portal 1 email: June, 16 (my wife received the email even though I am the principal applicant.
Portal 2 credentials: Received yesterday June, 22 at 8:47pm Vancouver time zone.
Address Confirmation and photos submitted: June, 22
ECOPR RECEIVED: Jun,29

Just waiting for the PR card now but I have to say that it is a big relief .

delixo

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
April 6, 2023
Doc's Request.
June 13th 2023
AOR Received.
April 6 2023
Med's Done....
May 9th 2023
I received my ECOPR today from Montreal.

Here is my timeline

Hi everyone just a quick updating.

The waiting time is finally over. I received my ECOPR today.

Application submitted: October,19,2022
Last ghost: Jun, 12 - Final decision - June 12, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Tracker updated to everything completed: June, 14
Portal 1 email: June, 16 (my wife received the email even though I am the principal applicant.
Portal 2 credentials: Received yesterday June, 22 at 8:47pm Vancouver time zone.
Address Confirmation and photos submitted: June, 22
ECOPR RECEIVED: Jun,29

Just waiting for the PR card now but I have to say that it is a big relief .
Congratulations! Did you send them your credentials before they asked for them? Or called IRCC?

Reactions: Douglas K

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Called IRCC again today, the agent said something along the lines of - something it depends on when the medical is getting expired, so if it's getting expired after a long time, they delay sharing the RFV/PPR email. Didn't make too much sense, since I've seen people who took their medical after me already get PPRs. But at least someone tried explaining.
My file is at RROC Ottawa now, a Ottawa VOs deal with refugee applications delays are expected and it depends on the agent too. Indeed they release PPR in batches but I am not convinced that they do it as per date of medicals expiry. I think the agent on call had nothing to say and just came up with that.

P4ndA

Mar 18, 2019
Hi everyone, I noticed the same thing today in application status tracker. COPR information is updated but I haven’t got any email so far from ircc. Having said that all stages shows completed in the status tracker.
can anyone share how long after this they got an email with COPR letter? I’m Outlander applicant.
Hi Beshi86, just wondering if you received your visa? How was your timeline? Thanks so much!

crunchyfrappe8

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Hey @Josh_dan what are you planning to do if your GCMS notes show all passed and you still don't hear anything? It's ridiculous, the number of people going through this for no apparent reason. And there's really no way to call them out on this?? I mean, I'm reading things like local MPs getting involved and people waiting for more than 2 years!!

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Hey @Josh_dan what are you planning to do if your GCMS notes show all passed and you still don't hear anything? It's ridiculous, the number of people going through this for no apparent reason. And there's really no way to call them out on this?? I mean, I'm reading things like local MPs getting involved and people waiting for more than 2 years!!
Hey I just got off the phone with IRCC and apparently my application has also been moved to RROC! I don't understand why thats happened but it seems to be a similar trend for a few other applicants who've had everything complete and then had their files moved there recently.

As others have theorised, they are possibly planning on releasing RFVs in batches and it appears nobody's files from April or May have made it out of RROC yet. Either way it's a lead and looks like I've got RROC related threads to scout out now.

As a side note, unfortunately I don't think the MP route is applicable to us outlanders as they probably don't give a flying f about fighting for people outside Canada.

Reactions: crunchyfrappe8