+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

crunchyfrappe8

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Hey I just got off the phone with IRCC and apparently my application has also been moved to RROC! I don't understand why thats happened but it seems to be a similar trend for a few other applicants who've had everything complete and then had their files moved there recently.

As others have theorised, they are possibly planning on releasing RFVs in batches and it appears nobody's files from April or May have made it out of RROC yet. Either way it's a lead and looks like I've got RROC related threads to scout out now.

As a side note, unfortunately I don't think the MP route is applicable to us outlanders as they probably don't give a flying f about fighting for people outside Canada.
What's your noc?

crunchyfrappe8

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Hey I just got off the phone with IRCC and apparently my application has also been moved to RROC! I don't understand why thats happened but it seems to be a similar trend for a few other applicants who've had everything complete and then had their files moved there recently.

As others have theorised, they are possibly planning on releasing RFVs in batches and it appears nobody's files from April or May have made it out of RROC yet. Either way it's a lead and looks like I've got RROC related threads to scout out now.

As a side note, unfortunately I don't think the MP route is applicable to us outlanders as they probably don't give a flying f about fighting for people outside Canada.
Btw, how'd you reach them, don't they have a public holiday today?

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
What's your noc?
I'm a manufacturing engineer (21321). Nothing to do with NOCs since it's not a priority occupation.

And their public holiday is officially tomorrow and I think they will be shut on Monday but don't take my word for it. Today is probably your last chance to call them until Tuesday most likely.

Reactions: crunchyfrappe8

TravisM

Star Member
Nov 20, 2022
NEW UPDATE

April 28th: COPR in tracker

May 30th: Called IRCC after a month of nothing, IRCC agent just told us to keep waiting

June 3rd: Forcibly emailed the landing team following direction from a fellow forum member

June 5th: Portal invite, declared presence and uploaded photo, ECOPR still not available.

June 19th: Called IRCC again, agent confirms everything within app is completed, mentioned we should've
received COPR over a month earlier, sends an email marked urgent to Mississauga VO. Was told to call at the end of the week if nothing is received

June 23rd : Called IRCC again as nothing is received, agent confirms again everything is marked as completed, mentioning again that it's strange we don't have our documents yet, as if someone in VO forgot to progress the application after finishing it.

June 26th: No updates, emailed local MP, MP confirms they made an appointment with VO regarding my app for early next week,

June 29th: MP replies, notes that IRCC mentioned "Outstanding balance on the file" (First time this has ever been mentioned). Checking on our receipts and the fees page listed, all payments have been made. Made a call to IRCC requesting a call back does not seem we will get a call back before they close today.
Another update!

June 30th: Called IRCC, they mentioned the outstanding balance was an 85$ biometrics fee, getting this looked into promptly and will update further. Biometrics was sent out and paid in biometric office a while ago, and this fee was never mentioned prior so not sure.

delixo

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
April 6, 2023
Doc's Request.
June 13th 2023
AOR Received.
April 6 2023
Med's Done....
May 9th 2023

It would be funny if my application is with RROC too
I may call IRCC next week to find out

Reactions: Josh_dan

TravisM

Star Member
Nov 20, 2022
Another update!

June 30th: Called IRCC, they mentioned the outstanding balance was an 85$ biometrics fee, getting this looked into promptly and will update further. Biometrics was sent out and paid in biometric office a while ago, and this fee was never mentioned prior so not sure.
Another update

June 30th: Fee was paid, 2 agents stated we owed nothing, 2 stated we owed 80$, and one stated we owed PRPF. Following this, one agent spent nearly 40 minutes going through everything and confirmed it was the 80$. That was sent out, and we called again to link the receipt (Agent said to call back to link once the amount was paid) Agent linked the receipt, and after looking at the app again said "In my 15 years working here I have never seen anything like this. I'm so sorry, the delays on this application are outrageous". She then confirmed IRCC gets pinged for the payment we made, and this should be the end of it. Here's hoping.

Reactions: Mickey55555

delixo

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
April 6, 2023
Doc's Request.
June 13th 2023
AOR Received.
April 6 2023
Med's Done....
May 9th 2023
Another update

June 30th: Fee was paid, 2 agents stated we owed nothing, 2 stated we owed 80$, and one stated we owed PRPF. Following this, one agent spent nearly 40 minutes going through everything and confirmed it was the 80$. That was sent out, and we called again to link the receipt (Agent said to call back to link once the amount was paid) Agent linked the receipt, and after looking at the app again said "In my 15 years working here I have never seen anything like this. I'm so sorry, the delays on this application are outrageous". She then confirmed IRCC gets pinged for the payment we made, and this should be the end of it. Here's hoping.
You initially paid all the fees when submitting the application, correct?
Were all the "pending fees" bullshit?

Thank you for the update

TravisM

Star Member
Nov 20, 2022
You initially paid all the fees when submitting the application, correct?
Were all the "pending fees" bullshit?

Thank you for the update
We checked the receipt, and it was for 1085$. Which means the 80$ biometrics fee was not paid for; however there was no mention of this fee missing OR being required until now. It took involvement of our local MP to drag it out of them.

Yes I am aware that the bio fee is required, but when applying on paper back then, you didn't pay that fee until instructed. Once they transitioned to online you pay it up front; and maybe this caused an issue, however again no one ever mentioned this issue despite several calls made inquiring on the delay.

delixo

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
April 6, 2023
Doc's Request.
June 13th 2023
AOR Received.
April 6 2023
Med's Done....
May 9th 2023
We checked the receipt, and it was for 1085$. Which means the 80$ biometrics fee was not paid for; however there was no mention of this fee missing OR being required until now. It took involvement of our local MP to drag it out of them.
have you had your biometrics done way before submitting the application or after?
The reason I'm asking is we gave biometrics at the beginning of 2020, and I wonder if IRCC knows that we paid 3 years ago...

TravisM

Star Member
Nov 20, 2022
have you had your biometrics done way before submitting the application or after?
The reason I'm asking is we gave biometrics at the beginning of 2020, and I wonder if IRCC knows that we paid 3 years ago...
We went to a service Ontario to get them done 2 months ago (After app was submitted)

delixo

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
April 6, 2023
Doc's Request.
June 13th 2023
AOR Received.
April 6 2023
Med's Done....
May 9th 2023
We went to a service Ontario to get them done 2 months ago (After app was submitted)
Alright then, makes sense!
I hope now you will get your PR very soon!

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
ircc.in-rroc-corr-ri.ircc@cic.gc.ca got this email of RROC from an earlier thread. They had got response but it's a year old. Not sure if it still works, though.. but worth a shot for someone with more than month of waiting after all stages got completed.
Thanks heaps for that! I didn't realise they had direct emails to VOs published publicly, hopefully it's not detrimental to our file if we contact them via that but who knows?!
I guess I'll hold off on that as a last resort, like if there's no updates for ages. But still really appreciate you sharing it!

Reactions: crunchyfrappe8