+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Do you have any idea where your case is at now? Mine is at the RROC which we know to have a lot of delay.
My case is at RROC as well. Everything completed on 29 may but no COPR number no update. AOR 28 march 2023.
Interestingly RROC was once the fastest of all but now has so much workload which has decreased its application processing speed.

ka3kani

Jun 21, 2023
I am not sure what to expect at this point, but let me share my case and would appreciate any guidance or feedback.

I am an FSW dependent application outside Canada and my wife is the primary applicant.

27 JAN 2022 : EE profile created and submitted
28 SEP 2022 : ITA received
8 OCT 2022 : eAPR submitted and AOR received
after multiple requests for additional docs, on 9 MAY 2023 we received PPR
same day, i see that a COPR doc number is generated on the application tracker with expiry date in line with our medicals (6 OCT 2023)

due to unavailability of appointments, we submitted our passports+photos+height/eye color on 24 May 2023.
VFS application tracker shows "under process with the IRCC" since 25 May 2023.

almost a month passed and we still dont have our passports. Our applications shows "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made" last updated on 8 MAY 2023.

i just noticed that the COPR numbers have CHANGED from the ones seen on 9 MAY 2023. WHY?

i called the IRCC twice (waiting times 40min+) and the answer is the same : YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE FINAL DECISION. THERE IS NO TIMELINE TO GET YOUR PASSPORTS BACK.

How is this possible? why did the COPR number change? how long does it usually take to get passports back stamped? anyone has similar situation? what can be done?
Hey guys let me update my situation

On 24 May we submitted our passports to VFS.
On 25 May the IRCC got them.

Finally got 26 June got an email from VFS saying that the "decision envelope" has been mailed back to VFS.

27 June got our passports delivered back to us with the counterfoil stamped and COPR papers in the envelope.

Next stop : Landing.

Good luck to all.

Temmynitemmy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
Hey guys let me update my situation

On 24 May we submitted our passports to VFS.
On 25 May the IRCC got them.

Finally got 26 June got an email from VFS saying that the "decision envelope" has been mailed back to VFS.

27 June got our passports delivered back to us with the counterfoil stamped and COPR papers in the envelope.

Next stop : Landing.

Good luck to all.
Congratulations

delixo

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
April 6, 2023
Doc's Request.
June 13th 2023
AOR Received.
April 6 2023
Med's Done....
May 9th 2023
@delixo you sent the email to client portal with details did you get any response..?
It was just yesterday. Nothing yet
Don't worry, I'll keep posting my updates here

Reactions: A7666

A7666

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
@delixo, post ok.. actually we have same scene my husband is waiting for portal emails..we received Rfv letter but no portal email received.

delixo

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
April 6, 2023
Doc's Request.
June 13th 2023
AOR Received.
April 6 2023
Med's Done....
May 9th 2023
@delixo, post ok.. actually we have same scene my husband is waiting for portal emails..we received Rfv letter but no portal email received.
Ready for Visa should be the final email for outlanders?
We are inlanders, we have a slightly different procedure - we must receive 2 portal emails

delixo

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
April 6, 2023
Doc's Request.
June 13th 2023
AOR Received.
April 6 2023
Med's Done....
May 9th 2023
@delixo, post our primary applicant is inland and dependents are outland..so Rfv letter for dependents.
From what I've seen here, RFV's are usually taking much longer to send, and the portal email should come in 1-3 days.
But lately, the trend has changed, portal emails take very long to send
Have you tried calling IRCC?