+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
I am in the same situation.
FSW-O from US, all complete but no COPR.
AOR Apr. 15
MEP May 4
All complete in tracker on May 31
No update ever since
Hi
Thanks for sharing ur timeline.
Can you please let us know what is your primary visa office.

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
There is an email id to contact CPC Ottawa on internet directly and I tried doing it but the email returned with a message that I donot have permission to contact them.
Has anyone tried contact CPC Ottawa directly via email (not webform)?

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
You can order gcms notes and see what's really going on. But prepare to wait for at least a month. I heard that after you mention to the IRCC call center worker that your gcms notes are showing that your RFV was supposed to be sent to you 2 months ago, they change the tone of the conversation and you get your email soon after!
I completely support this suggestion! I'm in a similar situation with everything being complete on Tracker since 7th June and no COPR details or RFV email yet.

I have requested for GCMS notes yesterday. Apparently some have seen movement with their file after filing for it and even got their PPR before receiving the notes. It seems to prompt someone to look at your application and hopefully send RFV when they realise everything is completed.

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
I completely support this suggestion! I'm in a similar situation with everything being complete on Tracker since 7th June and no COPR details or RFV email yet.

I have requested for GCMS notes yesterday. Apparently some have seen movement with their file after filing for it and even got their PPR before receiving the notes. It seems to prompt someone to look at your application and hopefully send RFV when they realise everything is completed.
Hi
How did you apply for gcms notes?
can you please explain the process

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Hi
How did you apply for gcms notes?
can you please explain the process
It's really easy, there are a bunch of websites which provide this service for people outside Canada like us. I used 'Thegcmsonline' website. Cheapest I found and had decent reviews.
You pay the amount, they send you a consent form. You then print and provide a handwritten signature on the form in a blue ink pen (they're very specific about this). Then scan and send it back to the site and they lodge the request for you. That's it!

Temmynitemmy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
Hi guys,

Here's my brief timeline:

CEC Inland (PA + dependent)
AOR April 6
Meds passed May 9
Tracker - everything completed except dependent's Eligibility (Not started)
Tracker showed COPR numbers June 20
IRCC showed Final decision June 20
It's been 3 days and no email with portal credentials
I called IRCC yesterday and to my surprise was told that the case is still open and it's being worked on.
I asked how is this possible given that final decision and COPR numbers are already showing
The answer was: it's just the updates. lol

Anyone has a timeline for Inland CEC?
I wonder what I should do
PS: I don't know what office is processing our case, but we applied from Vancouver

Thank you
I have the same case...tracker showed CoPR numbers June 20 for me and my family.
IRCC profile shows Final Decision June 20 but no further updates. Our CoPRs have expiry dates for Nov 1, 2023

Reactions: delixo

delixo

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
April 6, 2023
Doc's Request.
June 13th 2023
AOR Received.
April 6 2023
Med's Done....
May 9th 2023
I have the same case...tracker showed CoPR numbers June 20 for me and my family.
IRCC profile shows Final Decision June 20 but no further updates. Our CoPRs have expiry dates for Nov 1, 2023
wow!!
Our timelines are identical
except for the expiry date, I think it's tied up to the medical exam. My COPR exp date is April 12 and meds April 13

Do you know your visa office?
Did you call IRCC?

PS: I have just applied for GCMS notes to see what's happening

Temmynitemmy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
wow!!
Our timelines are identical
except for the expiry date, I think it's tied up to the medical exam. My COPR exp date is April 12 and meds April 13

Do you know your visa office?
Did you call IRCC?

PS: I have just applied for GCMS notes to see what's happening
Do you know your visa office? - No I don't, I'm just waiting for IRCC's email in few days
Did you call IRCC? - No I didn't

I think the main portal takes time to update but you will surely get an email

Reactions: delixo