+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

nomi00

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
Outlanders. Inlanders get PR portal email within couple of days after passing all stages, for Outlanders Security only starts when you pass all stages.
i have some doubt on this claim, my understanding is that COPR will be issued once your all the stages are passed.
My BGC was completed on 24th May and after that COPR generated on 26th May.
I think the delay is due to the review of final officer who will send the RFV mail.

nomi00

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
I always thought that the security is part of the background checks !. I have all the checks marked as completed since 22th February, Copr details were generated the same day.
your understanding is correct, if bgc is complete then it means that all paramenters are OK.
U can also check it by calling IRCC

nomi00

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
“Only after an officer makes a final determination on eligibility, will the security screening commence.” Check the screenshot with statuses from GCMS notes after this citation - all statuses are passed there besides Security.
https://gcmsnotes.com/all-about-security-screening/

I can confirm it’s same for me - all stages green on the tracker and statuses all passed, only Security is blank in the notes, despite COPR numbers being issued and having expiring validity. Also notes mention officer requesting RFV to be sent, but they redact Security in GCMS notes, so I can’t see that he sent the application to Security but apparently he only sent it at this stage because up until Jan23 I used to receive CBSA notes and saw notes unredacted and there was nothing lately on Security.
if we call ircc and ask specifially about the securtiy and if its passed then ?

nomi00

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
Received RFV (PPR) today! After a call to Call centre yesterday, it’s a lottery to get through but it seemed to help :)

For all those who can see COPR numbers on the tracker - you passed all stages, including Security. There’s nothing left to pass, you just wait for them to contact you.
see, i was telling you the same. u will only be issued copr if your have passed all the paramenters of bgc.
its just a delay due to pending officer review for issuance of RFV

A7666

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
We have a issue primary applicant all stages passed but dependents eligibility not started when it will be done any idea.?

nomi00

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
We have a issue primary applicant all stages passed but dependents eligibility not started when it will be done any idea.?
I m outland so no portal request we receive.
Dependent eligibility will remain not started only spouse bgc is required.
Check for that its complete or not

A7666

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
Bro wife Background verification also completed but kids background verification in progress..I think kids background verification should also complete when primary applicant completed..