+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

LCTX

May 16, 2023
You're welcome, and I'm so happy to hear that. :)
After log in the portal, i found that they (IRCC) only add my name ( I am principle applicant) and not my dependents ( my wife and 2 kids). I got confused and dont know what to do next.
i guess because the email sent to Virtual Landing offices showing only me with UCI so they missed my dependents.

Do you have any advise for next action? Thank you.

Oct 25, 2021
After log in the portal, i found that they (IRCC) only add my name ( I am principle applicant) and not my dependents ( my wife and 2 kids). I got confused and dont know what to do next.
i guess because the email sent to Virtual Landing offices showing only me with UCI so they missed my dependents.

I was in the same boat. Send them an email letting them know the issue. Also include the names of all your dependents. They'll annull the current profile they sent to you and they'll send you a new portal 1 email to officially provide information for you an your dependents. Afterwards, they'll send you a portal 2 email for you and all your dependents. You should be able to see everyone's name then.

You can call IRCC as well.

Reactions: LCTX

LCTX

May 16, 2023
I was in the same boat. Send them an email letting them know the issue. Also include the names of all your dependents. They'll annull the current profile they sent to you and they'll send you a new portal 1 email to officially provide information for you an your dependents. Afterwards, they'll send you a portal 2 email for you and all your dependents. You should be able to see everyone's name then.

You can call IRCC as well.
so great to learn this. I will write them now and update. Thank you very much.

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP

So, you can use your wife's email to reply to the same email you got, but this time put her UCI in and her information, and then in that same email add your other two dependents in it. Your wife will get her own portal credentials which should have her and your other two dependents in it.

Reactions: Tampss and LCTX

LCTX

May 16, 2023
So, you can use your wife's email to reply to the same email you got, but this time put her UCI in and her information, and then in that same email add your other two dependents in it. Your wife will get her own portal credentials which should have her and your other two dependents in it.
Oh i just follow advice from @Jeymzxtraordinary above. I just reply that email from my own email mentioning that i have 3 dependents and i encloses each dependent detail. I hope that works when officer come back working after weekend. If not i will do as your advise later. Big thanks to you.

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
Oh i just follow advice from @Jeymzxtraordinary above. I just reply that email from my own email mentioning that i have 3 dependents and i encloses each dependent detail. I hope that works when officer come back working after weekend. If not i will do as your advise later. Big thanks to you.
That should work too. Keep us updated.

LCTX

May 16, 2023
That should work too. Keep us updated.
Yes, it works. They send me portal to my wife and kids. Now is waiting for eCOPR? How long do you think that would take? Just as my wife is getting an offer for her career.

AAmd29

Apr 3, 2021
Yes, it works. They send me portal to my wife and kids. Now is waiting for eCOPR? How long do you think that would take? Just as my wife is getting an offer for her career.
Im also waiting since the 18th for our ecopr. What is your VO? Mine is Ottawa, seems very slow and I feel like they just batch processing once a month. Very disappointed

LCTX

May 16, 2023
Im also waiting since the 18th for our ecopr. What is your VO? Mine is Ottawa, seems very slow and I feel like they just batch processing once a month. Very disappointed
I am inland under PNP program. I have no idea what is VO as email send from virtual landing office and it does not tell where it come from.

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
It generally takes 2-3 days.

LCTX

May 16, 2023
It generally takes 2-3 days.
Oh really. One of my friends get it after 1 week. Some others got it after 2 months. Confused what is the procedure and rules. Hope mine comes in 1 or 2 weeks and that if perfect enough for me.