+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

Youshel1

Jan 3, 2023
On 22 may i will complete 3 months of wait after all stages completition and COPR update. If i order GCMS notes it will take atleast a month. Should i give it a try??
I have similar timeline my apllication was approved on 22th February, just ordered the GCMS notes last week

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
Hi folks, may I ask a question, I got my COPR details in the tracker today May 11, I am an EEPNP applicant with all stages passed since April 14. So normally how long can I anticipate the golden email?
You can expect to receive it within one day from the COPR number showing up. However, if it doesn't within 2-3 days then chances are they sent the email and you never got it. The same thing happened to me, and after waiting for 16 days I decided to email the Virtual Landing team myself, and they replied back with portal 2 email skipping portal 1. If your email doesn't come through by Monday DM me, and I'll walk you through what you have to do.

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Update : just got my RFV mail. :)
Thanks @walnorez for helping out.
From my GCMS notes I could see that my file was approved in February before COPR was generated. So if you can see your COPR number, raise a request for GCMS notes asap.
Then start sending email to the concerned VOs if you can see your file is already approved. It was only after i send an email to Delhi immigration attaching my GCMS notes, that they forward it to my Primary VO and they respond within a day on that mail.
I think this is probably the recommended way to go for most people stuck in this situation.

CON

Congratulations , what's your primary VO ? my PVO is Ottawa and my SVO is Syedney I dont know if can't contact theme via email?
Of course you can, any non-Canadian VO can be contacted directly: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/web-form.html

RonyJohny

Apr 1, 2023
Toronto, Canada
LANDED..........
07-11-2019
On 22 may i will complete 3 months of wait after all stages completition and COPR update. If i order GCMS notes it will take atleast a month. Should i give it a try??
Give it a try or raise webform. Last week I received GCMS notes in 21 days. Since I am outside Canada, I applied through a website (gcmsapply.com). Paid around 6 USD. Worth a shot and do not cost much.

Daniel1120

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Visa Office......
Montreal
You can expect to receive it within one day from the COPR number showing up. However, if it doesn't within 2-3 days then chances are they sent the email and you never got it. The same thing happened to me, and after waiting for 16 days I decided to email the Virtual Landing team myself, and they replied back with portal 2 email skipping portal 1. If your email doesn't come through by Monday DM me, and I'll walk you through what you have to do.
Hi there, thanks for your response, would you please kindly share the email address that I can leave a note to? Thanks!

Oct 25, 2021
Please what is the email address of the Virtual Landing team? I am also in the same boat and I want to email them. COPR details got updated on the tracker April 14th but I have received no email since (Inlander). Thanks

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
I think this is probably the recommended way to go for most people stuck in this situation.

Of course you can, any non-Canadian VO can be contacted directly: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/web-form.html
My application is at Background check inprogress. It was updated on April 19th. No update since then. My processing time has exceeded the 26months and I have webforms to them. I am not sure what else to do to get an update and moving. Any advice?

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
My application is at Background check inprogress. It was updated on April 19th. No update since then. My processing time has exceeded the 26months and I have webforms to them. I am not sure what else to do to get an update and moving. Any advice?
1) Get CBSA notes
2) Get CSIS notes
3) call the phone support and ask them what’s the status of your Security check
4) send them webforms reminding about yourself monthly and don’t forget to mention that your processing time is above the average promissed

First 3 will help you understand at which stage are you right now in your Security check and if any other checks are pending. Until you pass the Security you won’t be on your finish line.

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Th
1) Get CBSA notes
2) Get CSIS notes
3) call the phone support and ask them what’s the status of your Security check
4) send them webforms reminding about yourself monthly and don’t forget to mention that your processing time is above the average promissed

First 3 will help you understand at which stage are you right now in your Security check and if any other checks are pending. Until you pass the Security you won’t be on your finish line.
Thank you. May I know the contact number ? I am fsw outland applicant