+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
Hello. Nope i m FSW outland. I called IRCC and the (super nice) agent told me everything was completed since May 16th.

so i was wondering how long does it usually take normally to see the copr number in tracker ? I m curious and imaptient
Oh, in that case, you need to wait for your countries VO to send you PPR

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
So it s sent by my own country, France ? I just know my'primary VO is CIO Syndey and second vo is cPc Ottawa.

i was wondering just if i still jave to wait for months to get a copr nimber or an email

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
So it s sent by my own country, France ? I just know my'primary VO is CIO Syndey and second vo is cPc Ottawa.

i was wondering just if i still jave to wait for months to get a copr nimber or an email
Yes, your file gets transferred back to your countries VO so they can send you PPR. don't worry it won't take that long. Probably a week or two from now you will receive it.

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
Yes, your file gets transferred back to your countries VO so they can send you PPR. don't worry it won't take that long. Probably a week or two from now you will receive it.
thank you @KaiAT many people told me aboit the same timeline prediction.
Hope it won't take months and months ...

ChimmyC

May 20, 2023
You can expect to receive it within one day from the COPR number showing up. However, if it doesn't within 2-3 days then chances are they sent the email and you never got it. The same thing happened to me, and after waiting for 16 days I decided to email the Virtual Landing team myself, and they replied back with portal 2 email skipping portal 1. If your email doesn't come through by Monday DM me, and I'll walk you through what you have to do.
hi!
What is the email ad of Virtual Landing? I am worried my application is stuck and burried somewhere.

Tracker shows all sections are completed, GCMS notes rcvd on April 22 says Final Approved as of Mar 29. And Counterfoil is not started, with PRINTQUE-num.

me and spouse are bcpnp ee, submitted on nov 12,2022.Getting anxious already.Thank you

ChimmyC

May 20, 2023
hi!
What is the email ad of Virtual Landing? I am worried my application is stuck and burried somewhere.

Tracker shows all sections are completed, GCMS notes rcvd on April 22 says Final Approved as of Mar 29. And Counterfoil is not started, with PRINTQUE-num.

me and spouse are bcpnp ee, submitted on nov 12,2022.Getting anxious already.Thank you
Btw, we are in Canada since last ye

khannap.pk

Jan 16, 2020
The application status shows COPR with a doc no. for both me and my wife. Received a letter asking for confirmation of details so that they can issue official COPR doc and RFV (I guess). The funny part is that the letter issued for confirmation also has a prepare your docs and submit your passport section. I am so confused. The COPR expiry is 6th Oct and have no clue what is happening

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
The application status shows COPR with a doc no. for both me and my wife. Received a letter asking for confirmation of details so that they can issue official COPR doc and RFV (I guess). The funny part is that the letter issued for confirmation also has a prepare your docs and submit your passport section. I am so confused. The COPR expiry is 6th Oct and have no clue what is happening
Hello. How long between all completed and you saw the copr number on tracker ? Thanks a lot

panchai13

May 21, 2023
Hi All, currently I have similar issues, my family got NL PNP while inland and application status tracker updated May 17, 2023 with CoPR document number dated May 13, and expiration date 1 year after. We called IRCC the next day and they advised that we have been approved but may need 5 days to fully get the email, if we still did not get the email, we were advised to call back in May 22. I'm just thinking if we call on the 22nd, how long can they update the email, or are they setting another week of waiting? I'm a bit anxious cause I am currently on SP and trying to catch up the PR rate for my semester, also some internship application requiring my status.

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
QQ: Can the primary and dependent submit passports in different countries? Both outside Canada
That depends. Is IRCC aware they are both in different countries? If not, then no, the PPR will come from the VO of the country of residence for both applicants.

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
Hi All, currently I have similar issues, my family got NL PNP while inland and application status tracker updated May 17, 2023 with CoPR document number dated May 13, and expiration date 1 year after. We called IRCC the next day and they advised that we have been approved but may need 5 days to fully get the email, if we still did not get the email, we were advised to call back in May 22. I'm just thinking if we call on the 22nd, how long can they update the email, or are they setting another week of waiting? I'm a bit anxious cause I am currently on SP and trying to catch up the PR rate for my semester, also some internship application requiring my status.
Hey Panchai,

The same thing happened to me. IRCC told me I had been approved and to wait for the email. I waited a little over two weeks, and then called back. When I called back I was asked why I hadn't replied to the email. I told them I hadn't received it, and to resend it, and they told me they will try. I decided to find all the Virtual landing teams emails and email them myself in hopes of getting a reply. It worked, one of them replied to me in less than 12 hours with portal 2 details skipping portal 1. I logged in immediately and submitted my address, photo, and declaration. A few days later I got my eCopr. If you want help getting through this using the method I did then dm me.

khannap.pk

Jan 16, 2020
That depends. Is IRCC aware they are both in different countries? If not, then no, the PPR will come from the VO of the country of residence for both applicants.
Yes they are. My address is of Germany and hers is India but our VO is Delhi as I started my application in Delhi

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
Yes they are. My address is of Germany and hers is India but our VO is Delhi as I started my application in Delhi
That's fine. As long as you updated your address before your PPR get's sent out then each PPR will go to each applicants country of residence VO.