+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

Ipsingh95

Aug 4, 2017
Are you sure you don't have a final decision in GC key account? In GC key account as latest update you will see Final Decision then date followed by your application is in progress
Thank for helping guys, I will call my consultant tomorrow to ask if there is any final date.
If there is final date it means application is approved and I missed portal 1 email ?
Bcoz it's going to be a month on 28th March.
I am inland candidate.

canadaasp1

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
Thank for helping guys, I will call my consultant tomorrow to ask if there is any final date.
If there is final date it means application is approved and I missed portal 1 email ?
I am inland candidate.
Most probably yes

canadaasp1

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
I am inland candidate.
Also, you could call IRCC directly as well

ellorente2017

Dec 19, 2023
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC MISSISSAUGA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2021
AOR Received.
03-08-2022
I finally received yesterday the invitation email to the IRCC Permanent Residency Confirmation Portal after 3 months and 20 days of appearing "Final Decision" .....

krutalmodi

Apr 1, 2024
Hello Everyone,

Greetings! I am PNP EE (inland) PR applicant and i am going through the same situation as you. Following is my timelines:

ITA received 1st April 2023
Application filed 14th June 2023
Medical, Biometric done 20 July 2023
Background done 18 Jan 2024
COPR number generated 18 Jan 2024
No updates after that

I tried calling IRCC they are saying they sent one mail on 19th Jan 2024 but I didn't receive anything. Called multiple times they are saying to wait.

What can be done here? Please help.

asabbarwal

Apr 2, 2024
PNP Inland Applicant
AOR Jan 15, 2024
Everything completed on Tracker : Mar 06, 2024
Final Decision : Mar 06, 2024 COPR generated with expiration date : Feb 28, 2025
Passport Request : Mar 07, 2024
Passport submitted : Mar 14, 2024
Processing office : Ottawa

Since my passport was delivered on Mar 14, I have not heard any updates on my application. I used the webform to request for updates and received a standard automated response. Also, called the contact number only to be advised to raise a webform. I need to travel urgently due to a family emergency and I am feeling totally helpless. Can anyone guide me as to how I can get some updates ? @KaiAT I have seen you guide and help other folks. I would sincerely appreciate if you or someone else could guide me in the right direction here on next steps.

Last edited:

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
PNP Inland Applicant
AOR Jan 15, 2024
Everything completed on Tracker : Mar 06, 2024
Final Decision : Mar 06, 2024 COPR generated with expiration date : Feb 28, 2025
Passport Request : Mar 07, 2024
Passport submitted : Mar 14, 2024
Processing office : Ottawa

Since my passport was delivered on Mar 14, I have not heard any updates on my application. I used the webform to request for updates and received a standard automated response. Also, called the contact number only to be advised to raise a webform. I need to travel urgently due to a family emergency and I am feeling totally helpless. Can anyone guide me as to how I can get some updates ? @KaiAT I have seen you guide and help other folks. I would sincerely appreciate if you someone else could guide me in the right direction here on next steps.
As an Inland applicant, were you asked to submit passport ? that is strange !

Reactions: Taran D

asabbarwal

Apr 2, 2024
As an Inland applicant, were you asked to submit passport ? that is strange !
Yes, strange indeed. I think it happened because, when I received the biometrics and medical request I was in India and I did those over there. And after that I immediately got an email which read "Ready for Visa" and had all details on where to submit the passport. So I came back to Canada and submitted my passport as instructed. And since then no movement or updates!

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Yes, strange indeed. I think it happened because, when I received the biometrics and medical request I was in India and I did those over there. And after that I immediately got an email which read "Ready for Visa" and had all details on where to submit the passport. So I came back to Canada and submitted my passport as instructed. And since then no movement or updates!
Did you not update the change in location to IRCC ?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Also, my tracker is up to date with all my Canadian information (address, phone number etc)
1. Not sure without you updating your address details, how those appear on tracker.
2. If IRCC had information that you are in Canada now, they should have virtually landed you and not ask for passport.

You should call IRCC and check with them on your situation, asking for passport when you are already inland is definitely very strange when you have not informed IRCC of address change.

asabbarwal

Apr 2, 2024
1. Not sure without you updating your address details, how those appear on tracker.
2. If IRCC had information that you are in Canada now, they should have virtually landed you and not ask for passport.

You should call IRCC and check with them on your situation, asking for passport when you are already inland is definitely very strange when you have not informed IRCC of address change.
I called them and they asked me to raise a web form. Which i did and I did not get any response. I just got an automated reply. I tried calling them today and the IVR did not connect me to an agent. They said all agents are busy! This is so frustrating and hard. Not able to find answers anywhere.